Windy Day

A God's Will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KAI POV**

My fingers brushed against her shoulder and I immediately knew I had made a mistake, not by touching her shoulder but by meeting her again. Having something almost pulling me to her was never going to be a good sign but why should I bother worrying when I could just give in to what I want. She was unlike anyone, I have seen foreigners before hell I've been with so many of them but she was different, she was human.

It obviously isn't just me considering the whole thing with Boreas in the club with her. I always saw him in there much more than I thought the god of winter would want to be in the hot sweaty environment. But what was he thinking, a club filled with demi-gods and gods alike is not the place to take such an interesting girl.

I know exactly what I did when I touched her. My mark I feel it on her skin, I feel the light she emits and yet I feel the darkness she feels. An insight into her mind at the very least. The mark isn't permanent, it will wear off in around a week and I just have to stay away from her that long to let it fade. Seems easy but feeling and sometimes seeing things she can is distracting, to say the least. On one hand, I can't go out because my body will immediately think to go where she is but on the other, I can't stay indoors because the visions would literally drive me mad.

The last time that a god had ever been able to mark a human was when Hades brought Persephone down to the underworld. And he locked her up where no one could see her, that doesn't seem like a life anyone would want so it is best to just steer clear of that girl altogether. 

The knock at the door brought me out of the eternal thoughts of the same girl. When I opened it I was met with the face of none other than the god of thieves Hermes. Better known as Felix. He manages to be pretty much everywhere at once and now he is right in front of my house. Instead of waiting for me to invite him in he casually strolled past the boundary and onto my carpeted floor.

Letting himself flop down onto the white satin sofa he threw his head back and let a smirk grow on his face. "You done ed up," He said.

"You think I don't know that already?" I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I'm surprised, to be honest, I didn't think that you would be one to mark on a human, you do know what that means don't you?" Felix questioned.

"Yeah I'm gonna think about her a lot," I replied earning a chuckle/giggle from the other.

"That isn't just it. Do you think if it was Hades wouldn't have been able to resist it," 

"What is it then?"

"You're gonna be like a cat in goddam heat, lusting over her and yet you seem pretty adamant about avoiding her, she is the only one that can take the pain away. But try to resist until the mark fades, you won't last the eight days" He said and I sighed.

"How bad will it get,"

"Oh man, think about the worst you have ever been and then times it by a million, marking isn't something that people can control it just happens, which makes the need even stronger. In other words, you're ed," Felix said propping up a pillow and leaning his arm over it. 

"We'll see it's not anything Helios can't handle,"

"Yeah, but is it something that Kai can't,"

SEHUN POV**

I saw that girl, the one that Kai had mentioned after we left the club and without even thinking I followed her, she sat down at the river bank on a patch of grass. Even after multiple outings to the club, Kai had never once ever mentioned a girl to me, especially without knowing her name. I'm quite like him in the aspect of thoughts and actions so ultimately ended up sitting a few meters away from her and followed her even when sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter