What Are Friends For?

A God's Will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sat in the same curtained room at the club just watching his friend before him suffering and clawing at his own skin. There had been so many times within just the previous hour that Kai had begged for anyone to just get rid of the growing heat within him. Sehun found it overly funny that his closest friend was going through such pain over such a normal girl.

Everyone had left the bar, come back again and left.  it was now two days later meaning that there were only around 4 days left of the pain endurance. It was midday a time in which Kai would be basking in the sun even on a cold autumn day like this, with the bitter Winter drawing closer by the second. But he was draped over a purple velvet sofa in the middle of a dark nightclub. 

Many time Sehun had thought about getting the girl and simply bringing her to him to end this (and get rid of the disgusting scent emitting from the male) But every time he would as Kai would say a certain 'NO' before curling up and whining again. He left the room in an attempt to get some fresh air but also to stop hearing sounds he would rather not hear coming from his friend.

FREYA POV** 

The mark had settled itself on my wrist a couple of days ago it would send a sharp tingle up my arm every 20 minutes or so. Suho and Xiumin had been strange around me, not explicitly acting weird but Xiumin was unnaturally close to me and Suho I had barely seen for some time, specifically not much since the time we kissed. I mean keeping your distance is one thing but right now it seems like he is simply ignoring me.

Xiumin was almost creeping close to me, his outwardly cold appearance had thawed away within 2 days and he had constantly been near me. His presence was always sensed close and the only chance I got away from him was when I was in the bathroom. I had taken more that 2 showers a day to have a break from his constant onslaught of affection.

The Pool inside the apartment had yet to be used by me and so I felt it almost necessary to try it out at least once. I think I will probably have more chance in the future because I had not had a thought of leaving this place from the day after I had met Xiumin and found out that there were multiple people who made my life that smallest bit more enjoyable.

I had looked through the draw in the room I had been sleeping in and found a few different swimsuits that Suho had bought me. I swear sometimes he keeps buying more and not telling me because I keep finding clothes that I didn't see in the initial stack of clothes that he had gotten. Anyway, I put on a black bikini that had white trim surrounding the edges and wrapped a towel around myself. 

Luckily as I slipped out of the room and into the living area attached to the swimming pool before heading in, I didn't bump into Xiumin. The pool's blinds were already closed blocking people looking in from the main part of the house and the windows were made from one way glass that way light can come in whilst no one outside can see anything in the inside of the house.

I closed the door and twisted the lock to the left so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter