White Glow

A God's Will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN POV**

Sending Freya a whole long way away was definitely a good call, Kai's pain seems to have eased even if just a small amount. The smell that surrounded him now was very sweet similar to honey, way more bearable than what it was before. But that wasn't my main problem at this very minute, in fact, it was Suho. He had turned up here not long after I had sent Freya away. And to think someone that strong, needed help from someone like me. A 'lesser' god as he would say.

He was showing what seemed like, different symptoms from Kai and yet it was still focused around Freya. I needed to actually find out what was happening to him, however, so I ought to have a conversation with Suho soon, and there is n0 time better than the present as they say.

I walked into the back room of the club that Kai had been stationed in for however long this whole ordeal had been lasting and found Suho looking rather ordinary leaning his back against concrete blocks of the wall. "Hey," I said leaning myself against the wall adjacent to his.

"Thanks for having me here," Suho replied looking directly at me.

"No problem I mean why not bring a high ranking God here," I chuckled "I still don't get why you'd come to me though. I mean you live with Xiumin and last time I checked you were good friends with Apollo someone who can actually help with this sort of thing. Healing and such,"

"Xiumin is struggling with control at the minute, you know how temperamental that guy is especially with the winter getting closer. And I haven't seen Lay in a long time. It's been years since we last met. I mean when's the last time that any of us met with each other. I would even say that it's odd that we're all here right now in Seoul. This place attracts demi-gods that's for sure but actual gods tend to stay away"

"I don't really know why we've all ended up here either,"I shuffled a bit."You look better off than Kai did a few days ago, aren't you going through the same thing? You know marking that girl and all," Suho's drifting eyes joined mine again as he shared a confused look.

"How'd you know that happened?"

"I mean I was sort of there when you did it, and the marks appearance was a dead give away. Then I thought that instead of giving her to Kai - like I first planned - I should send her away, cause her being with Kai would hurt you a hell of a lot, wouldn't it?"

"Surprised you know so much about this, you don't seem to be the sort of guy to look into this ," He said giving an obvious smirk, as if teasing me.

"I can surprise people you know, but I hear a whole lot in the wind so I'm not really wasting my time learning new things as such,"

"Where did you send her anyway?"

"Someplace in Mexico," Suho eyes widened "don't worry I sent Yongguk with her so she's safe. I was very considerate as a matter of fact," Suho sighed and shook his head.

"You're an idiot, you do re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter