Chapter 2

Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The train finally come to stop and Irene came out and looks at the signage. 

"Busan Station"

Irene breathed deeply and smiled to herself. Another adventure for her to find him, to find her the one. 

She stayed in a hotel where beautiful sceneries can be seen clearly. She went out from the glass window to breathe some fresh air and feed her eyes with how beautiful the place was. She took out her DSLR and started snapping some photos here and there. 

Looking down, Irene noticed a nearby persimmon farm that made her excited to see up close, so she went there to check. 

Holding her camera, Irene started to snap some more photos inside until she accidentally bumped to someone that almost made her trip down the ground, luckily someone caught her in time holding her gently. 

Nice perfume ~ she blurted in her head after scenting the man that she is sure a very manly and muscular person. 

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" the man asked and made Irene realized her position, so she immediately detached herself from the man and bowed down. 

"S-sorry, it's my fault, I'm not looking.. " but as soon as she looked up to the man, she was immediately stunned by how good-looking he is. 

"it's fine, I'm also not looking, I'm sorry..." he also bowed down and look at her with worried eyes. 
"are you okay?, did I hurt you or something? do you... "
"ah, no I'm perfectly fine, there's no need to worry about..." she fidgets under his gaze. 
"you sure?.. "
"yes.. "

"you look new here, anyway I'm Daniel.. " he extended his hand for handshake that Irene gladly took. 
"Irene.. "
"beautiful name for a beautiful lady.. " he smiled so brightly that made Irene blushed.
"Thank you..and yes I'm new, just here for vacation" she shyly stated. 

The two roamed the farm together, Irene learned that Daniel is a freelance architect who loves to travel too, he's kinda discovering some places to picture out for his next projects ,but admitted that he's a regular in the farm because he fell in love to it. 

Afterwards Daniel invited her to have some brunch in a popular French restaurant quite far from the hotel and Irene just can't say no, because she knew what she wanted, and if this is her fate, she's going to take all the chances. 

They indeed went to a fine dining restaurant treat by Daniel as they talk about each other more like Irene being excited to introduce herself to someone who is possible to be her the one. 

I wouldn't mind, she's super good-looking and also a gentleman she internally screams at the possibility that this is it, her time to have her one true love. 

When they are about to talk about Daniel this time, Irene felt the sudden urge to use the restroom and so she did run to save herself for getting even more embarrass.

"haist! really?! what a bad timing ?!" she irritatedly said as she also felt the satisfaction after the thing came out. 

Washing her hands on the sink, Irene stared at herself on the mirror and smiled. 

"This is now your chance Joohyun, you finally met him! "

Walking out from the restroom, she felt something odd, looking at their table Daniel is nowhere in sight. 

"huh? where is he?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter