Chapter 6

Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy woke up the next morning seeing Irene's beautiful face beside her, the both of them got a little bit drunk last night and end up sleeping at the hotel where the party was taken, besides it was owned by the Son's.


Staring at Irene's sleeping face, Wendy can't help it but smile, especially remembering everything that happened last night with Irene being so clingy to her. She tuck a loose strand of hair and softly kisses Irene's forehead. 


"Good morning.. "

---


Wendy came out of their shared room first and let Irene sleep more when she got surprised by her sister. 

"Goodmorning my dear sister! "


"yah! unnie! ahh my heart" she was really surprised holding her chest. 


"Where's Joohyun? " Wendy pouted that her sister doesn't even care if she almost had a heart attack but still answered the question. 


"Uhm, still sleeping.. " her sister stared at her knowingly. 


"I didn't know that you're that fast Seung Wan.. " 


"wha-what? "


"it seems like you tired her a lot last night huh.. "


"what are you talking about unnie?, are you thinking that... oh my God unnie, we.. we didn't...we're not even.. " Wendy frantically stuttered getting her sister's point. 

"I know sissy, I know everything, so how's the home base? " Seung Hee teases even more. 


"yah! we didn't!..how can I even do that when she doesn't even know a thing?, when she doesn't even know what I feel ?!" and Seung Wan realizes that she fell on the trap and immediately tried to zip .

---


Seung Wan finally talked it out to her sister, and told everything that she feels. 


"aren't you disgusted of me? "


"disgusted?! why on earth I would get disgusted of you?, you're my sister "


"because I'm like this, it's not normal right? "


"Then maybe I'm not normal too  because I fell in love..."


Wendy stared at her sister, guilty. 
Seung Hee held her hand and look straightly to her eyes sincerely. 


"I understand you, co'z love has no gender Seung Wan ,everyone can fall in love whoever you are and it's never wrong to experience one, it's a gift, a gift to be truly happy in this lifetime.. "


"Unnie.. "


"It's not just me Seung Wan, even Mom and Dad, even Auntie and Uncle Bae, we knew,because that's what we see Seung Wan, and we see how happy the both of you everytime you girls are together.. "


"But...I know she doesn't feel the same, I might even lost her if I---"


"how are you so sure? you haven't even try...you didn't know, maybe she's just waiting for you, waiting for you to make a move... "


"Seung Wan, you have to tell her, you have to follow your heart and have your own happiness.. " Seung Hee added that made Seung Wan thinks deeply. 

---


The two went to Irene's house as soon as the latter woke up, Mrs. Bae was already preparing their lunch that time and so they help out. 
Irene was making the broth when Wendy suddenly leaned closer to her from behind, holding her in the waist.


"Yah, stop clinging on to me, I'm cooking.. "


"why?, you also did this to me last night ,you didn't even let me chat with unnie's friends ..."


"you should just leave me then.."


"now I regret staying with you.. " and that took Irene's attention ,facing Wendy and glared at her. 


"what?.. " Wendy asked teasingly. 


"You know what, I hate you!.. "


"I love you.. " Wendy blurted out so suddenly that made Irene stopped and stared at her flustered. 


Seeing Irene's questioning look, Wendy immediately fake a chuckle and held Irene by the shoulder,playing it cool. 


"Let's go out later, let's visit the places we used to go before..."


Irene suddenly pouted like a kid. 
"oh what now? "


"you said you regret staying with me, now you're asking me to go out with you? "


"come on, why are you so slow in taking jokes?, I'm just kidding okay.."

Then that...it was actually just a joke 


Irene doesn't understand why she felt a pang in her heart, when she realized that Wendy's 'I love you' to her is just a way of teasing, even though she should be used to it knowing her bestfriend. 


---


The two went to the places they used to go when they're still kids and play. 
They went to their old school and visit the backyard where they used to hangout before. It was still there but looking old yet it brings back memories for the both of them. 


"Ah, I remember staying here all day when I skipped my classes reading my old fairytale book, the book you snatched to me and thrown away.. " Irene looked at Wendy disappointed. 


"It's been 15 years ago and you still remember?, wow! "


"how will I forget that when it was the first book that my grandma given to me.. " and that made Wendy felt guilty. 

Irene walk to the fully renovated drinking faucets they uses before. It looks new now but the wall they used to vandalized before is still there even some of their old writings. And Irene found her own message there, her writing that says 'I like Seung Wan' ,and a memory suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter