Chapter 4

Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Wendy woke up with a bad headache and surprised herself for finding out that she slept on Irene's living room. 


"You're finally awake, here eat this first and drink this pill.. " Irene came out from the kitchen holding a tray with bowl of soup and a pill for hangover.
But Wendy just stared at her. 


"Why 'am I here?.. "


"I saw you unconscious in front of your door, drunk, of course I wouldn't just let you sleep there.. "


"You should have just let me be ,I'm used to it.. " she answered coldly that made Irene bit her lip not to shout her frustration. 


Irene put down the tray on the table as she looked back at Wendy calmly. 


"Seung Wan, I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to break my promise, you see I went.. it's just that... "


"Your priority is your boyfriend... I understand, and don't explain anymore why you didn't tell me about him.. "


"I didn't tell you because he's not really my boyfriend, heck I even just met him that day ,please Seung Wan don't misunderstood the situation, I-I was just caught up with work and... "


"You're lying.. I've known you enough Joohyun to know that you are lying..."


"Seung Wan.. I.. " Irene was lost of words and Wendy just stood up abruptly from the sofa and took her guitar ready to leave. 


"Thank you for taking me in,that's what you want to hear right?... and don't think that I got drunk this much because of what you did, we are just celebrating for the success of our concert ,that's all.. "
as she already walk to the door ready to leave. 


"Then at least eat first and take the pill, if it's not really because of me then you wouldn't act like this right?.. "


Irene stared at her strictly as Wendy just sigh and finally sat down once again in front of the wooden table taking the bowl of soup and eat it fast like she didn't eat anything before. Irene just watch her with a small smile on her lips. 


---


Irene and Mingyu went out together for lunch, they became quite close because the latter was actually working on a broadcast company who owns the magazine name where Irene was working most of the time. Mingyu would always drop by the office whenever he needs some reports to pass to the company. 


"How's your arm now? " Mingyu asked in concern. 


"Well, I think it would take time to fully heal ,I can't even hold the camera on my own without the tripod stand.. "


"what?I thought the doctor says it's just a minor injury? "


When Irene was trying to carry Wendy all the way her apartment, her arm hurt so much, but she can't drop Wendy, so she bear it until she can lie Wendy safely. 


"Don't worry I already talked to the doctor again and he said I just need a break and not to carry heavy things.."


"you should, it might get even worst if you won't follow the doctor's instructions.. "


"Thank you for the concern.. " as she smiles. 


"You know that I always care for you Irene.." as he reached for her hand and hold it gently.


But when Irene wander her eyes from behind where they were sitting, she saw Wendy standing at the middle and looking at them with that hurt expression and Irene don't know why but she got nervous and scared to the point that she abruptly took back her hand and stood up from her seat like she was caught cheating. 


"S-Seung Wan.. " Mingyu also looked behind him and saw Irene's bestfriend now walking near them. 


"Did I interrupt your date?, I'm sorry about that, but I had to deliver this to you Irene.. " Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter