Chapter 5

Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy was all set to have her vacation in Daegu and attend her sister's wedding but she was surprised when she saw Irene waiting for her outside the apartment's building. 
Irene was all set too with her shades on as she removes it to look at Wendy eye to eye. 


"I told you I'm going and I promised it, besides I'm going to see my parents too, it's been long since I last visit them..." 
Wendy just stared at her still not believing that Irene would really come with her. 


"Come on now, we might get late by the train.. " and tag Seung Wan with her. 


---


At the train, the two sat side by side with Wendy beside the window. 


"I'm jealous of Seung Hee, she already found her soulmate ,she's about to have a perfect happy ending and a new chapter in her life, while me still single, and still asking if I would really get my own happy ending too.. " 
Wendy just remained quiet that Irene took noticed. 


"Are you also thinking the same thing?, your sister is now getting married but you're also still single like me.. " she says teasingly. 


"Who says I'm single?.. " that made Irene caught off guard. 


"So.. you.. you have a boyfriend now?..you didn't even tell me.. " Irene doesn't know what made her sad, the fact that Wendy hide her relationship to her or the fact that Wendy has now someone special. 


"yes, I'm in a relationship now with all my fans, it doesn't mean that it need to be a boyfriend or a girlfriend.."


Irene stared at her annoyed. 


"What?"


"I'm serious! "


"I'm serious too, why?"


"So you actually like those girls who wants to devour you in bed? (she grimaced) I heard them when I watched your gig, they're thinking something ually about you! and... " she stopped with her blubbers when she heard Seung Wan giggles. 


"You know what,you sounded like a jealous girlfriend unnie..."


"what?jealous?unnie? " Irene slapped her on the arm,but Wendy didn't stop laughing. 


"I'm not jealous! and I told you to stop calling me unnie because it made me feels old!..."


"sorry 'unnie'.. " and Wan laughs again. 


"Yah!.. you're enjoying this too much huh" she started laughing also pinching and tickling Wendy here and there. 


Irene missed it, she doesn't know when was the last time she made Seung Wan laugh like this, and she loves it the most everytime she makes Wendy happy. 


"Joohyun stop, the passengers will look at us weirdly.." 
the both of them glance around and stared back at each other. Just then another set of giggles errupted from the two as they laugh at their silliness. 

"but still I'm not jealous to those girls, because I can do this to you! " she says confidently as she pulled Wendy's face with both hands and started giving Wendy a kiss on both cheeks like a baby but when their eyes met in the process, it's like time suddenly stopped. The only thing that they can hear is each others hearts ,beating so fast. 


Still holding Wendy's face, Joohyun's eyes traveled down to the younger's lips. Lips that looks so soft and sweet, lips that she wanted to taste.


"Hyun?" Wendy's voice woke her up from her reverie. 
And so she played it cool and kiss Wendy's nose instead. 


"There, they can never do that to you.. " she smiled and immediately looks away like nothing happened. 


Wendy just chuckled, because she felt awkward for thinking that Irene will going to kiss her on the lips. 


Stop dreaming Seung Wan, it will never happen. 

as she look out from the window and tried to forget what just happened. 


But Wendy didn't see that Irene slowly reaches to her still flustered heart ,and questioned why she suddenly felt that way. 


What is really happening to me?, why 'am I feeling this way? 


---

 

As the travel takes time, Irene fell asleep in Wendy's shoulder as the latter would occasionally support her face with her hand so Irene's head won't bounce down. 


Wendy just watch her sleep with a defeated expression.
"Should I accept now that I will never have a chance?, I'm afraid that even this, holding you like this will be taken away from me if I tell you everything...if I tell you that I love you Joohyun..."
---


They finally reached their hometown and as soon as they entered the big villa, they were welcome by their family members. 


"Omo! Joohyun-ah! Seung Wan-ah! "
"Hello auntie! long time no see.." as Joohyun accepts Mrs. Son's hug. 


"Mom!,what about me? " Wendy whines to her Mom. 
"Aigoo! this kid.. come here.., hai~ are you eating well? why you look so thin now?.. " Mrs. Son hugs Wendy. 


"Mom, I'm eating well, it's just I need to be perfectly built,look it's muscles now.. "


"Auntie she even have more time in gym than to hangout with me.. "


"says who? ,who always go out of town without even telling me?..."


"You guys just came back here and you're already bickering? " Mr. Son also came. 


"Dad! " Wendy immediately went to her Dad for a hug. 


"Omona! our Joohyun is also here! "


"Mom!..Dad!" Joohyun runs to her parents and hug them too. 


"So the big event is not just my wedding but also a family reunion " Seung Hee said as she also came out of the house to welcome their precious visitors with her dashing fiance' beside her. 
Everyone are all happy and very excited for the wedding. 

---


The family bonds together with chatters and planning for Seung Hee's wedding. The Bae family stayed at the Son's Villa for the preparations to make the wedding very memorable. 

Because of studying in Canada, and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter