Chapter 7

Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Irene went home alone all feeling down and her Mom immediately noticed. 


"Joohyun, what's wrong? "


"Mom.. " she didn't stop herself anymore and cried to her Mom.


Irene told her Mom about what happened and all her escapades just to find her soulmate. 


"Mom, I should have told Seung Wan about everything, I should have trust her co'z all she did was to save me in all those times I put myself in trouble.. "


Her Mom held her hand while they're both sitting on her bed. Irene's tears just flow down even more. 


"I felt horrible.. I hurt my bestfriend...and I don't know if she would ever forgive me again.."


"Joohyun-ah remember what your grandma told you before?, always understand someone's heart, whenever you get mad at Seung Wan for always teasing you before, you have to go deep and understand her and look where it brought you, you became best of friends...let her cool down for now, understand what she feels.. I know Seung Wan, for sure she will never want to stay mad at you..."


"Mom.. " her mom wipes her tears. 


"Joohyun-ah, you don't have to search away for an answer, your grandma told you that you will find that person, because you will ,but not anywhere..but here.. " her Mom pointed at her heart. 


"It's inside here all along and you just have to realize it, there's only one place you can find your one true love and it's inside your heart... "

---


The Wedding day finally came, and everyone feels giddy, nervous and happy.
This is a big event for the Son's Family and all their close friends, including the Bae family are all there. 

The ceremony went smoothly as the couple finally exchanged their vows and sealed it with a kiss. Everyone claps in happiness including Irene and Wendy, and like an automatic moment the two of them looks at each other's way. 

Wendy was the first one to look away ,but on that brief moment, all Irene sees was sadness and she hates to know that she's the one who caused it. 

At the wedding reception, Wendy once again showed her talent to everyone as a gift for her sister. Everyone listens happily, feeling all the love.

"I actually wrote a new song , a song I dedicated to someone really special to me, but that's not my sister.. " everyone laughs at the side tease. 


"well ,that someone probably won't even like to hear this, actually that someone didn't even see how much I care for her, didn't even feel how special she was to me... so I think this song is just a waste" she said smiling to everyone but obviously hurting inside. Everyone spoke in disagreement. 


"That's not a waste Seung Wan, never a waste.. " her Mom said while coaxing her through eyes. 


"..that's why I'm just going to sing this for everyone ,for at least I could relay a message to people in love,...to people who found their one true love...just like my unnie.. " she looks at her sister and her husband and genuinely smile. 

"You know my heart, I'm always happy for you unnie.. " Seung Hee nods and almost teared up because of her sister. 

Wendy started strumming her guitar, and sing a song without a title, a song she wrote to someone who never notice the look from her eyes, never notice all the little things she does to make her feel special, to make her feel the most important person in her life ,to someone she truly loves with all her heart. 


Irene wasn't there, she choose to stay inside the villa to avoid adding more sadness in Wendy's eyes. She felt guilty and she doesn't want to ruin the party because of their misunderstanding.


She decided to go to Wendy's room to reminisce the times they we're happy, the times that she used to have sleep overs with Seung Wan when they're still kids ,the times that they just love to tease each other and laugh at their own silliness.Irene misses it and she knew she might can't bring that back ever again. 

She took the picture frame ,the picture where they are both smiling happily with arms drape on each other's shoulders.

"Let's take a picture Hyun! " Wendy drags Irene by the hand and pose in front of the han river, it's their first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter