Chapter 1

Find Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm Irene, a dedicated photographer who loves taking pictures of landscapes and sceneries, sometimes festivals and events, that's my job after all. I love traveling in different places, first because of my job, second for experience and third to find him... don't get me wrong, this is not about a lost love, it's not even starting just yet...but for sure soon... I'm about to turn 28 and well still single...but it doesn't mean I'm ugly, in all honesty, I'm very very pretty, and I had a lot of suitors,but I just don't know why I can't feel anything for them, and I still keep searching and finding my 'the one'... I know, I know it sounded cliche, but I do believe that there's someone out there that will love me dearly, and I will also love sincerely, just like what my grandma told me before whenever she tells me the story about Cinderella...Yes, I believe in fairytales, maybe not about guys riding a white horse but a true love and a happy ending..."

holding her DSLR while she's in her own veranda, Irene looks down and sigh, as she look back to the night sky full of stars.

" But I've been waiting for so long now.. " and pouts.

" Why are you making a sad face in front of the sky? "

a sudden voice on the right side that made Irene gasp a bit holding her chest because of an almost heart attack (only on her mind lol)

"Yah! I told you to stop suddenly appearing there!"
"why?what's wrong? this is my own place right?" 
"Son Seung Wan..." she called her in gritted teeth. 
"okay.. okay.. chill, you know I'm just playing around.." 
"I'm not in the mood.." as she crosses her arms. 
"gosh, are you in your period?, okay sorry, it's just you look quite funny staring at the sky.." she snickers but Irene is having none of it and glares at her. Wendy just gulps.
"Alright, I just want to ask if you're free for tomorrow?.. ahmm, we actually need a photographer to take group shots for our concert poster.. you know you've got a goodie band vocalist as a best friend, and now having her first big concert in town.." she said this with full of pride. 
" Sorry but I already have a schedule for tomorrow, they said we're going to have a popular group to cover for our upcoming issue... but if you want, I can reserve you a schedule.. " Wendy can't hide her smile hearing that. 
" really?, wow! finally you can do something meaningful for me!thank you! " 
" Even though you're such a pain in my , I'm still a very good and sweet best friend, so yes, I'll reserve you a schedule... "
" Yohoo!" Wendy can't hide her happiness and even jump in Joy. 
" oh please, what are you? a five " Irene said sarcastically. 
" don't be kill joy, I'm just really happy! "

---
The studio is all busy preparing for a photoshoot, their head producer is all hands on this co'z he wants this next issue to be a hit, from the hearsay, it's because the main cover was the pride of their small town, but Irene was still clueless about this and only wanted to do her duty as soon as possible. 

"Oh gosh! so excited to see them up close in person! the vocalist is a total hottie with that beautiful husky voice! I'm totally gay for her!" Irene's co-worker/magazine editor, Joy gush to this main vocalist of the band that they are going to have a photoshoot. 

" Oh, the vocalist is a female? " she asked quite surprised. 
" Oh my!, unnie you don't know?, are you living in a cave somehow?" her expression is quite exaggerated. Irene just rolled her eyes.

"Oh gosh!, you know what, I think you're the only one who don't know about them, about Cinderella! and Wendy, the oh so hot main vocalist and guitarist of the band!"

"Cinderella?, Wendy?" Irene knows she already heard about it but don't know where....

and the people around them suddenly squealing, almost running to see the new comers at the studio.

"Oh my God! they're here!" Joy also runs to see the dashing band, almost squealing finally seeing up close the bright and sweet smile of it's main vocalist.

Irene just stood there peeking, but when she had a glimpse of the small but cute girl in the middle of 3 guys, she gasp like she just seen a ghost.

The said girl finally look up at her after being block by some employees who keep asking for a picture and autograph. 

"S-Seung Wan?.." she blurted with mouth agape. 

Wendy just smiled at her and winked, Irene still in shocked but nevertheless she blushed without her knowing. 

As the assigned photographer, she needs to be professional and the questions was put aside for a while.

She took photos of the group, asking to pose as if t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter