Date - Part III

Sliding into the DMs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They ate their dessert in silence occasionally looking up at each other then quickly looking away in embarrassment. To the outsiders, they look like they were forced together if it wasn't for Jihoon red cheeks and Seungcheol sheepish smile.

Seungcheol had decided a few moments ago to say suddenly just how adorable Jihoon is. Of course, the smaller had to fight back, grumbling something about not being cute while at the very same time, turning bright red in the face.

It seems that his own body likes to betray his mouth, always acting the opposite of what he says so he shuts himself up and opts for staring down intensely at his dessert.

A few minutes past before Jihoon finally gathers enough courage to look at Seungcheol who apparently has been staring at him already. They both had a plate of finished dessert in front of them.

"Ready to go?.." Seungcheol said. "Let me take you home. It's pretty late already."

Jihoon's heart dropped. He didn't want to leave Seungcheol. He enjoyed his company way too much and the thought of going back to his room made him feel a bit empty.

"I guess," he ends up saying, raising his hand to get the check.

A tall male with black hair and pair of glasses perked up at the sight of Jihoon's raised hand and walks towards them with a check in hand. The worker then promptly placed it into Seungcheol's outreached hand.

Jihoon snaps his head to look at Seungcheol then reaches over to grab the check but Seungcheol was faster, retracting his hand and fishing out an appropriate bill to stuff into the waiter's hand while Jihoon sits there, defeated.

"Thanks, Wonwoo," he grins up at the worker before turning his attention to Jihoon after Wonwoo had walked away with the bill.

"You know him?! That' cheating!"

Seungcheol laughs, a deep vibrating sound that makes Jihoon's heart pound in his chest and butterflies fluttering in his stomach. Then the taller male stands up and holds his hand out to Jihoon, waiting for him to take it; and he does.

Jihoon stands up and grabs Seungcheol's hand, following him out of the cafe while still marveling over the fact that their hands fit so perfectly together. Quietly, they walk out of the cafe and into the crisp air with a hint of fall.

Jihoon breathes out to calm his nears as they walk down the streets. It makes him a little too nervous to feel Seungcheol's warmth radiating off him but at the same time, it calms him. He glances over at the taller male and when their eyes meet, the smaller male's lips curl into a shy smile.

They kept silent during their whole walk, occasionally pointing out things that sparked their interest but mostly, it was silent; a good type of silence that Jihoon loves. It's comforting and he doesn't have to come up with things to talk about it and Seungcheol seems content with the silence too as he has a smile on his lips the whole time they're walking together.

When they finally got to Jihoon's house, he takes in a breath of the crisp air and peers up at Seungcheol.

"I really hope you enjoyed today, Jihoon."

"I did.. Thank you so much."

"No problem."

And they just stood there, lingering in each other's presence, unwilling to separate while Jihoon struggles to come up with something, some sort of excuse to make Seungcheol stay with him and not leave so soon.

"Do you wanna come in for tea-"

He was cut off by a pair of warm lips against his own and his breath gets stuck in his chest, words blocked and muted by the pleasant feeling that washed over him. When Seungcheol pulled away after what seems like an eternity, Jihoon was dazed.

"I- Sorry.. I don't know what came over me!" Seungcheol murmurs in a rushed voice, stressed that perhaps he had done something that Jihoon doesn't like.

At that moment, the smaller male reached up and pulled him down, connecting their lips again with a happy sigh before pulli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter