Apology

Sliding into the DMs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Avoiding would be an over-exaggerated word to describe what exactly Seungcheol is doing. Oh no, he's not avoiding Jihoon. He's just, distanting himself from the other so he can gather his thoughts that have been running wild ever since that morning. It's been three days since they've last seen each other and Seungcheol thinks about it every second of the day ever since then.

He's not sure what to do with himself as all he could think about is this past trauma of his. I guess you could say he was stuck in trauma and it's got him a little wired. So he had called up Jeonghan every day, asking to hang out, wanting to ask his friend for opinions but was unable to bring it up at all every time they meet up.

By the third consecutive day that Seungcheol has asked him to hang out at the cafe for brunch, Jeonghan has had enough.

"I know I'm amazing and all, Cheol. But asking to hang every day is getting me a little fed up with you. I need my personal space, you know?" he jokes but Seungcheol could tell that Jeonghan's speaking the truth. "What's going on. Spill it."

"It's.. I-" Seungcheol stumbles over his words, fiddling with the napkin nervously with one hand while the other grips the cup in front of him. "I don't know how I should explain this?"

"Start from the beginning," Jeonghan guides him and he nods.

"I was with Jihoon... In his bed- And before you jump off your horse-" 

Seungcheol was immediately cut off.

"Jump off your horse? What kind of phrase is that? No one uses that!" Jeonghan exclaims.

"Really Jeonghan? You're really going to pick on me for that but not for anything else?" Seungcheol huffs and cross his arms.

"Ok ok, my bad," the other laughs while throwing his hands up as a sign of surrender. "I'm sorry. Please continue."

"Anyway, as I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted." Seungcheol continues. "I was in Jihoon's bed, we just went to bed together. No touching, no kissing, nothing but we managed to wake up in each other's arms. And then.. My mind wandered and it bought up memories. Of him."

"Oh..." Jeonghan whispered before humming, nodding for his friend to continue as he remembered just how traumatized Seungcheol had been because of that one ex of his.

"And.. I realized that I couldn't. I absolutely could not. He lives in a whole other city for school. So far from me... Our schedule barely matches. He's great but-- There's just all these issues-" Seungcheol whispered, skipping over many other main reasons why he couldn't be with Jihoon, pretending that they didn't exist.

"If you're so adment about this. Then why don't you just tell him?"

"I.. I should, shouldn't I?" he whispers, flashing a meek smile over to Jeonghan who only nods in response. "Alright I'll tell him. I'll tell him tonight."

-

Three days have passed ever since that morning incident. Jihoon have been struggling with daily tasks, struggling to have fun with his fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter