DMs

Sliding into the DMs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cuss words in use!!

"Yoon Jeonghan!"

A loud "ow!" followed soon afterward in the brightly lit library, making all heads turned toward the source of the sound.

"I swear to God I will murder you for this!" Jihoon hissed at his older friend who he has by the ear.

"I told you that I would one day. You're still going to be single in your 30s if you keep up whatever you're doing right now," Jeonghan whispered, completely oblivious or perhaps, preferring to ignore all the glares they were getting from everyone in the library.

Jihoon isn't mad. No. That would be a complete understatement. Lee Jihoon is seething. He's furious at that blank headed idiotic friend of his. For the past few weeks, Jeonghan decided that it would be fun to set his younger friend with some of his friends. He had shown the younger various potential boyfriends ranging from businessmen to hypebeasts and Jihoon had shot them all down within a split second.

Yesterday, however, Jeonghan has caught Jihoon showing some sort of interest. They were both seated comfortably in Jihoon's very small but quite comfortable dorm room, planning to study for their biology practical when the brown hair male whipped out his phone, declaring that he had given up on passing the exam and is more than happy to take an L which simply earns an eye roll from the smaller.

As Jihoon studies, Jeonghan scrolls through Instagram, absentmindedly double tapping on everything that caused the slightest of interest until his eyes landed on a picture of someone and slowly, a sly grin spread across his face.

"Look Jihoon," the older nudged the other with his shoulder, trying to gather Jihoon's attention which proved to be not that difficult.

"Ugh, what now?"

"What do you think?"

"Seriously Jeonghan? We're here to study, not to find me a boyfriend!"

Reaching a hand out, Jihoon grabbed a packet and rolled it up, planning to hit Jeonghan on the head with it in hopes to knock some sense into the older male but his eyes caught onto the picture on Jeonghan's phone. Squinting at it, Jihoon proceeds to huff and not say anything which is a total surprise to the other as Jeonghan assumed that he would immediately get shot down.

"He's good looking isn't he, Jihoonie?"

"I- I don't know what you're talking about."

Jeonghan knew the male on his phone had caught his best friend's interest and couldn't help but smirk and just like always, he went and told Jihoon everything about the man.

"That's Seungcheol. He's a high school friend from our hometown and this man. He's.. thicc-" Jeonghan paused and grinned even wider when Jihoon glanced over with his brows furrowed. "When I say thicc, I meant thicc."

The older then proceeds to spell out the word which earned him a scoff from Jihoon. "Alright, I get it."

"Anyway, he's super nice and caring as well. He's such a dad, honestly and everyone in our high school loved him and his deep raspy voice. Honestly, if we weren't that close and turned into a big family, I would've totally went after him," Jeonghan confessed, letting out a sheepish smile before turning to look at Jihoon who had somehow ended up holding Jeonghan's phone in his hand for the past few minutes, scrolling through Seungcheol's Instagram.

"Ok? Who cares. It's not like I'll ever meet him or he'll ever like me," Jihoon paused and reached a hand up to pick up a pencil, scribbling something down before adding, "Not to mention, he probably wouldn't even fit my standards."

Jeonghan squinted at the younger and decided to drop the topic, knowing fully well that once those words leave Jihoon's mouth, the topic is officially over. However, that doesn't mean that he can't try anything so when Jeonghan left the younger's dorm room, he immediately sent a message to Seungcheol.

Yo, Cheol, you still single

Hello to you too,
Jeonghan

And yes I am, haven't
really been looking

I got someone who might
spark an interest

Bruh

What are you? A
cupid?

just answer the question
you idiot

Can I say no?

nope 

here's his instagram

Jeonghan tapped into Jihoon's profile, copying his username before sending it over to Seungcheol. The whole time, the lighter hair male has been grinning nonstop.

Who even is that?

a friend i met in college

hes super sweet-

He knew that's a bit far from the truth but hey, when Jihoon really cares about you, he really can be a sweet guy. Jeonghan continued to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter