Chapter 40

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

My knees buckled and I fell on the floor, panting. He raised my chin using his index finger.

"Can you now feel the difference?" My eyes stared at his lips and unconsciously mine.

The lights suddenly went out, I waited for my eyes to adjust at the darkness when a hand grabbed my nape and lips were on mine. I gasped and he took the opportunity to put his tongue in. I moaned and my mind went haywire, unable to think properly. My hands wrapped around his nape and kissed him back just as hungrily.

He made me get up and lead my legs to straddle him. Something burn within me as our bodies touched. He carried me up to I don't know where. He carried me with one hand and opened a door, closed it and locked it. He pinned me up against the cold-tiled wall. Shower room. He did all that without breaking contact. The lights went back on and we parted.

Our foreheads touched, as we pant from our heated kiss. That was some daaamn kiss I never thought I'd have. I kept my eyes down, and watched my hand rise and fall at the rythm of his chest. I slowly looked up and our eyes met, and that was enough to start our bodies burning again. His head dipped to kiss my neck as he ed at the same time. I moaned and clutched his hair and the other scratching his .

He continued humping me against the wall and my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. I gasped in pleasure when his palms massaged my aching s.

"Aaah, there!" I hold on to him when he hit the spot.

"Yeol-ah~ Faster!" I cried out and he humped me harder and faster, satisfying me. I didn't even care how my back hurt as it keeps on hitting the wall as he rammed his clothed erect length against mine.

A breathy exhale escaped my mouth when his hand found itself underneath my shirt, going in my bra. Flesh to flesh.

"Close your mouth, you're drooling." He smirked and I was pulled out from my trance. I'm still standing in between his legs. My knees gave up and he caught me.

"Penny for your thoughts? I like the way you breathe, how flushed you look and what made you drool. Makes me wonder what you're thinking when your mind drifted away from your body." Where the did my mind take me? What was that?

"You're out of it again" he caressed my cheek. I blushed.

"Nothing. Just sleepy." I cleared my throat and mived away from him.

"Hellllooo? Anybody hooome?" We both snapped our head to our closed door. Someone's home.

"Put a shirt on! I glared wh

Please log in to read the full chapter