Falling Slowly

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I turned to one side, with my back facing him. I was staring blankly at the wall when I felt him move. Heat from his body radiating to mine.

I shivered when I felt his hot breath brush on my skin. I slowly turned and I my dry lips seeing how near we were.

"I can't take this." He whispered and kissed me hard. I moaned, making his tongue gain entrance. Pleasure shot through my body as his hands firmly d my s. My hips bucked up from the sensation, grinding on his on the process, making him groan.

"Rosé.." he moaned as my fingers traced his back muscles as he feast on my neck.

"Uuhh~" I moaned as he moved to take off my top

"Rosé!" He yelled my name. I looked at him through mirrored eyes as he dipped down. My breath got caught as his tongue inching closely to my erect s, sending ticklish sensation to my stomach.

"Yah park chaeyoung wake up!" I gasped for air, sitting up and looked to my side.

"Here. Drink this." My mind froze. I absentmindedly accepted the water. He sighed and held the glass of water, supporting my hand cause it was shaking. He knelt beside me and rubbed my back, making me jolt 

"Relax. It's just a nightmare. You were holding your breath and sweating so much so I woke you up." I drank the all water in one shot.

"I had a wet dream?!" I whisper-yelled to myself as he went to sink.

"More water?" He turned to me and I quickly shook my head.

"Go lie back down. Get some sleep." I feel myself a bit icky down there. Holy shiiiiz

My jaw dropped as I followed his every move. He went back to the mini sofa and put on his specs! I bit my lips and slowly laid back down. Covering myself with a blanket, crossing my legs.

My eyes went to his disheveled hair, down to his long lashes as he looked down at some music sheets? To his perfectly angled nose, to his luscious lips, making me unconsciously my lips. My eyes traveled down to his bobbing adams apple, with his long neckline, well defined collarbone, broad-length shoulder, toned abs and biceps. I gulped and then looked down further. My eyes widened when his boxers shows outline of his hidden... thing.

"You okay?" His voice was deep and husky, sending shivers to my spine. I dared to look up and meekly nodded and cover my face with the blanket.

"Holy hot daddeh come to mama!" I squealed inside. I breathed heavily and crossed my legs tightly. I closed my eyes and his iness appeared, making my eyes open. I took off the blanket and sto

Please log in to read the full chapter