Epilogue

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter


Oh no no no, it ain't over yet. I don't want to end our story not making her my wife.

We've been through a lot. It was painful when she forgot about me, about us. I thought it was right to just let go of her. I can't bare the pain, seeing her in pain.

When did I fall? Probably from the very beginning. It was a love at first touch I think. When I accidentally touched her . But in my defense, I didn't really know it was a , don't tell her though. She might decide to be a widow before we even get married.

"You ok? Breathe." I turned to baek. As much as I didn't want to, he's my best friend so it's just right for him to be my best man.

"I am breathing. I can't die now." He chuckled and we hear the wedding march start. Her mom picked the song, saying it's perfect. Well it is her song when she was young. The legendary Park Bom sunbae is her mom and she wasn't even aware of it.

I was shocked to meet her family but she's more shocked to know about her parents legendary history. Park Bom and Choi Seunghyun.

You and I's piano piece is playing as I watch my bride ever so slowy walk towards me with her dad. It's been two years since we've found our way back into each other's arms.

We were busy with projects and we did create a book of how we met. We moved out of the cabin and two strangers are meant to find theirselves entangled there again. We gave donation to the owner to keep it up. They said we are the 10th couple they formed. Turns out, we're not the only ones tricked into staying there together.

The book was a bestseller. People got curious, bought and fell in love, reason why we have more supporters day by day and I'm more than thankful.

I smiled at the sight. She's almost near me, beautiful as ever. Never once did she fail to make my heart flutter. She smiled back and it's my favorite. She looks so cute and innocent when she smiles. So pretty and sophisticated, and she's mine.

I took her hand from her dad and she chuckled when her dad jokingly glared at me and not letting her go.

"Tak care of my daughter." I kept myself from fanboying. I have T.O.P as a father-in-law! How cool is that?!

"What? You want to marry my dad instead?" She raised a brow, making her dad laugh and I scratched my head.

The wedding was sponsored by our pioneer shippers, we gratefully accepted their gift as a sign of respect and honor. In return, they are invited to our wedding.

"You may now kiss the bride!" She laughed when I dipped her before kissing her.


5 years later



Unmyeongcheoreom neoreul Falling
Tto nareul bureune Calling
Heeo naol su eopseo jebal Hold Me
Nae inyeonui kkeuni neonji
Gidarin nega majneunji
Gaseumi meonjeo wae naeryeoanjneunji
(Stay with me)
Nae maeumsok gipeun gose nega saneunji
(Stay with

Please log in to read the full chapter