Chapter 24

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I ran home as soon as we decided to end the day. When I opened the door, there he was, only in his boxers as usual. The difference? I smiled as I ran to his open arms and leapt to hug him, making him laugh, catching me.

"There's my girl! I missed you." He kissed the side of my head and twirled me off the ground, hugging me tight. I kept on smiling I feel like my mouth's gonna be ripped.

"How's your day?" He asked, putting me down, caressing my face. I grinned.

"It was fun with the unnies, I learnt alot from them." I held his hands and we sat on the sofa.

"Really? Like what?" He intwined our hands

"Like-" like how to gather courage and what to do when I'll finally be able to touch you...

"L-like how to cook. Ahehehe." I laughed more than I should. I cleared my throat awkwardly and looked away.

"You know..." he touched my chin and turned me to him. He always does that and always succeeds.

"You're a bad liar." He smirked.

"Y-yah. What would I lie about?" I removed my hands from his and moved away from him. He laughed

"What's funny?" He rubbed his lower lips, smiling and looked at me through his lashes.

"Yah! Y-you, you y beast you! Stop that thing you're doing with your eyes!" I pointed at him, standing and moving to the solo sofa. He laughed harder, clutching his stomach, he's practicallylying down. I can't take it! I stomped towards him and slapped his arms and chest.

"Yah stop laughing! It's not funny." My brows furrowed. He wiped a tear! He struggled to sit up and grabbed my waist for support. I pulled out his hair in frustration.

"Yah ow." I pouted. He pulled me to his lap, chuckling.

"Sorry, you're just so cute." He pinched my cheeks and kissed it.

"Not forgiven." I turned away and he laughed again! Resting his head on my shoulder. A smile crept to my lips. His smile is contagious. I immediately erased it when he made me face him again.

"You were clearly lying. Your face got all red and you looked away. You even moved away from me. I wonder what they taught you..." he whispered the last sentence. Kissing my shoulder. I stood up from his lap and moved back to the solo sofa.

"That! They taught me how to escape your advances." He looks like he

Please log in to read the full chapter