Celebrity Thread

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lisa and I arrived at anne unnie's house and rang the doorbell.

"How is she?" Lisa asked when anne unnie opened the gate.

"Terrible." I worriedly glanced inside.

"We brought food!" I announced gleefully, hoping to cheer her up.

 

"Did you fight?" I broke the silence, munching on my chicken sandwich.

"It was inevitable." She answered quietly, taking a sip from her green apple float.

"What did he say?" Anne unnie asked softly

"That he was gonna tell me..." she chuckled bitterly "Why didn't he tell you in the first place? I'm sure those things are planned before hand, it's clear for us those photos are scripted as hell but that doesn't happen overnight." Lisa huffed as she grabbed some fries. I was just eating, listening to them.

"He said that he was trying to come up with a different way to cover up our story... he didn't know they'll proceed with that..." I saw pain her eyes, same with anne unnie's situation. It's really suicide to be in a relationship with a celebrity if you're not one too huh? Or if you're not rich, and pass the cetizens standards for a celebrity's other half. As if being in a relationship isn't heard enough.

"There you go. As you've said, it would be inevitable for you to fight. Maybe that's why he didn't tell you anything. It seems that he tried to do his best to avoid that. He hoped his idea would work without needing to have the fake relation." I took note of anne unnie's advice. Jisoo unnie became silent and eventually fell asleep.

"I hope they'll be able to fix it." Lisa laid down beside me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll get through this." Anne unnie assured us.

"So lisa, don't try to get mingled with celebrities." I joked, sitting up to drink

"Ha! Too late for that." I choked on my water.

"What?" Anne unnie snapped her head to lisa

"Well it's not a relationship like what you're both thinking. He was my childhood arch-nemesis." She explained, sitting up.

"Who?" So I'm the only one who has a normal life around here?

"Bts. Jeon Jungkook." I nodded to myself

"And you didn't tell us becaussseee?" I dragged on the last word

"Because this conversation didn't really come up, plus, he's not worth mentioning." She grimaced.

"Are you surree?" I teased. Ha! Payback's a .

"Don't even go there." She shuddered.

"You hate him that much?" Anne unnie chuckled

"Hmmm... it's more of like a lovehate relationship."

"Oooh looveee~" I wiggled my eyebrows

"Eww no! Not that kind of love. More of friendship kind. Although he's my enemy... he was my only friend too." She said like she just realized it.

"So you keep in touch?" She quickly shook her head.

"Nope! I get to see him less and less on our senior year bacause he auditioned and passed. He started training by then. So when we graduated, I never saw him again."

"You missed him didn't you~" I tickled her but she just stared blankly at me.

"I kind of did but then that's just probably 10%. The 90% is partying for my freedom." Anne unnie laughed.

"So one more question, what does he look like?" Anne unnie and lisa stared at me like I've grown another head.

"Can you name the korean celebrities you know?" I thought a bit then enumerated

"I know alot of actors, for singer

Please log in to read the full chapter