Chapter 32

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Pleasee pleasee be okay." I cried hilding her hands as I qait for her to wake up.

"Don't worry mr. Park, it's just five-step stairs." The doctor assured me.

"But hit her head on the hand railing." I sniffed.

"We checked and there's nothing wrong with her head. Just a small cut." The door banged open and it's her sister and lisa.

"What happened?" Lisa asked.

"Unnie! Wake up! Jisoo unnie's alive! They're alive!" Hayi shook her sister.

"Oh no. Oh no no no. Did she know?" Lisa stared at me and paled

"What?" I wiped my tears and creased my brows

"Tell me everything." I told her what happened.

"She said sorry? She must've heard. Oh no." She stared ag cheayoung then to me and I saw pain cross her eyes.

"What is it?" I ask alarmed.

"I.. we'll find out." She walked pass me and I hear a groan.

"Oww my head." She touched her bandage and frowned. I sighed in relief

"Thank goodness you're ok." My voice cracked as I held her hand. She gasped and took her hand away.

"Who are you?" I hear lisa cuss and hayi looked at me in confusion.

"Chipmunk, it's me yoda?" She squinted here eyes and then gasped, making me smile.

"Really? That's so cool! But you seem tall though. How can you play yoda? Oooh right, technology." She smiled and touched my ear, praising I played the character well. Lisa grabbed my hand and called the doctor to double check in case she has amnesia. Lisa dragged me outside and hayi followed us.

"Ok, first of all, explain how you know my sister?" I sighed and explained to hayi. Her jaw dropped after I'm done.

"You're living together and she became your girlfriend?! Ohmygoosh. I knew I heard a moan when I was peeing!" She looked at me from head to toe and turned red.

"Lisa, what's going on?" The doctor came out before she can answer and told us everything is normal.

"But she can't remember me." The doctor looked stunned. She told us to follow her in and we did. I nervously shuffled my feet in place

"Hi, can you tell us your name?" She looked confused but said her full name.

"How about her?" The doctor pointed at hayi. She raised a brow

"Hilow can I not know my sister. We may have differences, but hayi's hayi." S

Please log in to read the full chapter