Chapter 35

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"We're going home." Xiumin hyung put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.

"I know." I sighed. It's been a year but my heart still yearns for her. How is she? Is she with someone else? Like her, I've stripped myself off from technology.

"Have you heard GD sunbae's new song? It's so good." I looked up to kai

"He's back?" I asked surprise. GD sunbae has been on hiatus ever since he got married with dara noona.

"Yes, and killing the charts." I'll check it out later. Being on tour helped me a bit, not to think of her. Of us. But everytime it's vacant, she's all I could think of. She never left my mind. Not even once. That's why now that we're going back I accepted all the works they have offered me. Even acting and variety shows.

"You'll be going to roommates right?" I nodded to chen hyung. He smiled. Which is creepy.

"What are you glaring for?" He cocked an eyebrow

"No. I will not introduce you to girls." I heard the variety show we'll be filming will have mixed genders. Idols and actors or even models, together in one house.

"The singer that featured gd sunbae's song will be there too. Make sure you don't drool over her on national tv aye?" My brows furrowed. As if any girl will have an effect on me.

"Not even thinking about it." I grumbled.

"You'll be staying there for a couple of months right? But you'll still go on with your schedules?" I nodded. It'll just be the same. But instead of going home to your actual houses, you go home there.

"I hear a celebrity couple will also be joining to raise ratings." They seem so interested with the variety show I'm joining.

"Really? Who?" I asked

"The couple who makes headlines for their love story and the things they went through." Gd sunbae and dara noona?

"Jinyoung and jisoo-ssi." Suho hyung had a glare on his face. He had a crush on her ever since he saw her on iKON's mv.

"Hasn't she just given birth?"

"That's the twist of the show! They'll be bringing their baby. So you need to prepare cause you might babysit." I smiled. Something to look forward to. Maybe her aunt will visit...

"Are you gonna go see her?" I snapped away from my trance and looked up to kyungsoo

"From afar." I can't handle the pain if she asks me

Please log in to read the full chapter