Chapter 39

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh unnie, you're home early." Jisoo unnie smiled and carefully lifted miracle up, careful not to wake her up.

"Sorry chaeng, we need to go. Can't stay here tonight. Jinyoung is waiting for us outside, the others will probably be back by then." She left in a hurry.

"B-but..." I trailed of since she's already out the bedroom.

"Who was that?" I turned to yeol. He is drying his wet hair, towel hanging losely on his waist, water dripping on his body. I gulped.

"U-unnie?" I called out without leaving my eyes on him

"Unnie!!" I ran out the room and went to the common living room but she's no longer there.

"Take me with you.." I whispered and dramatically sat on the floor and reached my hand out to the closed door.

"What are you doing?" I looked up to see him all dry but still only with his towel.

"Atleast get dressed shen you go down." I stood up and dusted off my shorts. What if that other chaeyoung was here?! I'll poke her eyes out if she stares.

"What?!" I yelled at him, suddenly annoyed. He smirked

"Does it bother you that I'm only in my towel?" His hand traced the towel wrapped around his waist and walked forward.

"Of course! Who wouldn't? What If I roam around only in my towel, would you feel comfortable?" I rolled my eyes but took a step back.

"I wouldn't mind. As long as we're alone when you do that."

"Y-yah! Don't you dare or I'll kill you!" He moved closer and I took a step back but I hit the counter.

"Kyaaah!" I covered my eyes when he removed his towel. I uncivered them when I heard a boisterous laughter.

"Yah!" He wiped a tear and continued laughing. You want to be ? I'll let you be

"Ya-yah!" He slapped my hands away.

"What? You want to be right? I'm just helping you." I struggled to take off his iron man boxers.

"Yah have you gone mental?!" He caught my hands and pinned me on the floor.

"Aisht yah!" He pulled back his finger that was pointing at my face cause I made a move to bite it. His right upper lip corner raised a bit.

"What? What?!" I put my chin up and made my eyes go big.

"You deserve to be punished." Ha! Does he think I'll get scared?

"Oh no, what do I do? You expect me to say that?" I glared and he smirked

"I knew we will never have a normal conversation." My brows furrowed and I squealed when he lifted me up his shoulders like a sack of potatoes.

"Kaja!" I gasped. Did he just spank me?!

I looked at the time and noticed the others are late. I fee

Please log in to read the full chapter