Chapter 37

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up very early to avoid awkward encounter with my roommate. But as I passed his bed, he also got up, making me trip on his foot. He held my waist so I won't fall flat on the floor but he underestimated my weight so we fell on his bed.

"Well, good morning to you too." I looked up and closed my mouth, incase a drool will fall from it. His hair is disheveled and his morning voice made his already deep voice, deeper. He groaned

"Sorry, didn't mean to crush you." His breathing labored. Is he in pain?

"Y-your hand." I confusingly looked at my left hand, which is on his stomach, supporting my weight so I won't completely crush him.

"The other." He hissed when my other hand twitched. I looked down to it slowly, feeling that something is wrong with the way he's looking at me..

"Ohmygooosh I am so sorry! I didn't mean to you!" I immediately snatched my hand away, which I didn't notice, was resting on his... his.. thing.

"No no! Not . I mean, I thought it was the bed cause it was soft but then it became hard so my hand involuntarily twitched so it's like groping but I did not hold it, hold it- I shoud stop talking now." Floor, open up and swallow me! I got off of him as he raised a brow. A smile forming on his lips.

"Shower?" My towel hanged on his index finger.

"Yes thank you" I quickly snatvhed my towel from him and dashed to the shower in a lightning speed.

As soon as door closed, my mouth opened to scream, but I can't scream cause he'll hear me. So I just opened my mouth and screamed in my head. I looked at my hand in horror and slapped on it.

"What did you do!" I whisper-yelled at it. I stared at it and felt a weight, his size.. my eyes widened and I accidentally slapped myself a bit harder than I intended making me squeal in pain.

"Is everything alright?" A knock came on the door.

"Ah, yeah. Just.. stupid spider..." I sighed when he didn't push further.


°°°

"You alright chaeng? You're red." Jisoo felt my forehead to check for fever

"Ah, yeah. Just feeling... hot.." I avoided her gaze and munched on my food. I looked up and quickly darted my eyes down. He's sitting adjacent to me. I crossed my legs and drank my milk, I looked up discreetly but coughed when my eyes met his gaze

"Woah, you ok?" Jack

Please log in to read the full chapter