Chapter 31

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You have to tell her now. You can't say you're going to have a business trip for a year." The thought of not seeing her for a year already kills me.

"I know. I'll tell her later." I sighed and rubbed my temples. We're having a world tour and it starts the day after tomorrow.

"You really think she won't find out for a year. I'm not saying we're world famous, but that's exactly what I'm saying."

"I get it. She'll know one way or another." And I dread that day.

"Yodaa~" I hear her call out.

"I gotta go hyung, she's home." I ended the call with suho hyung and got ready to wcome her.

"Yoda?" I showed myself and smiled as I opened my arms. She giggled and ran to leap in my arms. I caught her and twirled her around, just like I always do. I hugged her tightly like I'm gonna lose her.

"Yodaaa. Can't breathe." I chuckled and let go. She smiled widely at me.

"Chipmunk, did you eat something with lots of sugar again?" She thought about it and shook her head.

"I just feel happy." She grabbed my hand and twirled herself. She's acting cute. But then again, she's always cute. I just want to bite her cheeks. And that's what I did.

"Yodaa" she whined and pushed my face away. I laughed.

"Yah, you really wanna die." I tried to run cause I know that look. But before I can even step she already kicked my ankles, making me out of balance and fall in the bed.

"Today's the day." She cracked her knuckles and exercised her neck and I did my best to hold my weight down, laying face up in bed so she can't turn me over and do her favorite wrestling move. But I was wrong. She did something different. She put her legs on my neck and the other below my armit and she grabbed my wrist and bent it as she straightened up. That hurts!

"It hurts, it hurts!" I yelled, tapping three times.

"That was tiring." She let go, panting. I glared.

"That was mean." I pulled her to my side and wrapped my arms around her

"You called for it." It was silent for a while and I just played her hair

"How many kids do you want?" I asked out if the blue

"Is this a proposal?" She squinted her eyes at me

"Why not?" I smiled

"Heol. For real?" I looked down at her.

"Why do you think I asked you to be my girlfriend?" She sat up and looked at me then blinked

"So I can be the mother of your children?" She tilted her

Please log in to read the full chapter