Unexpected Guest

THE BROWN EYED MODEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, Ji, don’t stop… ohhh…”

Loud moans and groans coming from Kik0 filled inside the cabin. And a few seconds later, Jiyong rolled off from her body.

From the carpet, he stood up and went to the lounging chair to sit. Still catching his breath, he reached for Kik0’s cigarette from the table to lit one. Then he pulled his zipper up. His shirt’s buttons remained open, exposing sculptured body.

The socialite remained lying on the carpeted floor, smiling and staring on the ceiling.

“That was… wonderful,” she said and glanced at him, smiles on her face. Grinning like a wild cat who just drank her milk.

She reached for her underwear near her feet and nonchalantly wore it, and then she stood up. Dusting the back of her mini skirt, and buttoning back her blouse but let the first three buttons opened to reveal her cleavage to tempt a saint.

She walked towards him. She sat down on his lap in astride. “That was the most exciting thing we have done, Ji,” she said sweetly, her fingers playing his bare chest. “Making love with our clothes still on. We’ve done a quickie, lover boy, and yet you never failed to bring me to the edge of the earth.”

Jiyong smiled drily, blew a smoke upward. He was tired and had no plan to have with his girlfriend. But a man had to be a saint to reject such a tease like her.  

The party almost ended an hour ago. Through a sailing boat, the guests were delivered to the Han River port wherein the guests’ cars are parked.

Only Kik0 remained in the yacht which she intended to. She pulled him inside the cabin. And even before the door could completely close, she pulled down his zipper, went down on her knees before he could stop her.

It wasn’t as if he didn’t enjoy having with her. But there was something missing that he couldn’t decipher of. Just like their previous they did. It’s as if it’s a competition between them, competition of who’s better than whom in bed.

Kik0 Mizuhara was good in bed as she was in reporting. She was good in everything she did. She doesn’t want anyone to surpass her in anything.

“Jiyong, honey,” she said, while playfully playing his chest. “It’s true that you are on my appa’s side in the picture taken with you and Sandara Park. But I still won’t believe that you did it just to cover her from shame in exposing herself.” Her face screamed envy. “She’s used to it, have you forgotten?”

“There was nothing to it, Kik0. The media made it a big deal. And I already explained my side. Do I have to repeat myself?” he barked impatiently.

She frowned at him thoughtfully. “You are irritable. You must be tired. Okay, I’ll forget about it. Oh by the way, appa said when will you talk to him.” She reached for his cigarette when he put it on the table.

He asked the question unnecessarily since he knew what she meant. “About what?”

“We’re almost one year running our relationship, Ji. Isn’t it about time to talk seriously about ourselves? Appa was urging me to get marry--”

“We talked about this already, right?” he said, boredom in his voice.

“Okay, but it’s only at first of our relationship. Ji. In the past few months, we already confirm that we are compatible to each other. Isn’t it enough to make our no commitment deal into for real?”

“I am not ready for c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter