The Phrase

THE BROWN EYED MODEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's eyes widened. She looked back in the drawing room. How long Jiyong had been standing there? Did he hear what the Mizuharas has been talking?

Her heart pounded hard as she turned and looked back at him. His temper bristling as his dark eyes blazed hotly. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"W-would you have believed me?"

It was for a while before he answered it. "No." he said truthfully but Sandara saw something flashed his eyes. Remorse? Guilt? She don't know.

"Then there's your answer."

"But I will think. I have not heard women claiming against Soo Man Mizuhara but there were news of women linked to him. Mostly young women." he drew in deep breaths. "And Kik0..."

"Another reason why I couldn't tell you the truth," she cuts him. "I know you are in a relationship with her. Soo Man Mizuhara told me the night of Lee's party. She hates me. She made it obvious. I can't blame her. She is famous and I reject her offer for a show. Perhaps it wasn't her intention to--"

"Don't try to defend her to me, Sandara!" Jiyong's voice was savage. "You were almost harmed. If not on that politician's hands then from drowning!"

"I-I was not harmed, Ji..."

"Yes! and Thank God for that." Jiyong then bent down his head and sealed her lips to his. The kind of kiss like he was asking for an assurance that she was really here in front of him, and is far from danger; in the hands of an old man and from the deep blue sea.

"Jiyong!"

Sandara immediately released herself. She felt like she wants to be swallowed whole in the floor. From the root of the stairs standing the Kwon couple. Mr. Kwon's eyes lit in amusement while Mrs. Kwon looked like frozen on the spot. Disbelief written all over her face. Eyes full of rage while looking at Sandara.

Jiyong guided her to his parents. "The Mizuhara's are waiting in the drawing room, appa...omma. Let's go inside and talk them."

"And you gall to...to...ki..." Mrs. Kwon searched for words but couldn't find the right ones. "Your girlfriend is in the drawing room, Kwon Jiyong! Where is your manners?"

The amusement in the eyes of Mr. Kwon was gone. "Your mother is right, Jiyong. Clear things out."

"I want you to hear what I will say to them, omma, appa." Jiyong headed first to the drawing room while Sandara was trying to freed her wrist from his grip.

"Please, Ji. I don't want to face them..."

"Hush," he cooed. "Where is the courage you had always been showing to me?"

"This is different," she reasoned out. "Your whole family is involve here. I don't want to rui--"

"What is she talking about, Jiyong?" Mrs. Kwon asked confusingly.

Jiyong didn't answer his mother question as he already opened the door of the drawing room. The Mizuharas immediately looked at them.

"Jiyong, son..." the politician gave a wide smile but was immediately gone when he saw Sandara behind Jiyong. "Oh...you have a visitor. She looks familiar..." he looked thoughtful for a while. "Sandara! Of course," he uttered in fake surprise. "We've met at Lee's party. How are you, Miss Park?"

"What is she doing here, Jiyong?" asked Kik0, wearing her hatred for Sandara like second skin.

Politician Mizuhara faked a cough. "Your manners, Kik0..."

"If I am correct, Mr. Mizuhara, the last time you saw Sandara was in a yacht party of your friend," said Jiyong frankly, also added the date and time of the setting.

The old man's face was filled with confusion. Still acting. "What are you talking about, Jiyong? The last time I saw her was in the party together with you and Kik0..."

"Don't try to deny it, Politician Mizuhara," cuts Jiyong. "You paid Sandara's manager to bring her in the yacht. You drugged her..." he glanced at Kik0, "drugs given by Kik0."

Mrs. Kwon gasped at this. "Jiyong--"

"Let your son handle this," stopped Mr. Kwon to his wife.

"In-laws..." called Politician Mizuhara to the couple standing in front the door. "I do not know what your son is talking about."

"You believe what that woman said to you?" Kik0 finally blurted out loudly. Her expression was pure enragement. She was yelling and reddened in anger while looking at them.

"Sandara jumped from that yacht, Kik0 when your father attempted her. It was only pure chance when it was my yacht she could swim the nearest an--"

"I can't believe this, Ji. That girl is ruining appa...and me..." continued Kik0. "We were together that night. Maybe she was one of the guests that night and acted like she's swimming your yacht. Even before, that girl is already seducing you. She's a first class e. Covered by glamor and fame. We all know that."

"Shut up, Kik0!" Jiyong warned dangerously. "Even up to now, Sandara did not talk about what happen to her that night."

"If that is, then where did you get that idea, son?" Politician Mizuhara asked in a very understanding and calm voice.

"I heard what you were talking about earlier, Mr. Mizuhara."

"You heard us?" uttered Kik0 in disbelief. "That's impossible, Ji. This room is soundproof. Besides we were not talking such things."

"Cut the lies, Kik0!"

"This room isn't soundproof." interrupted Mr. Kwon for the first time. Behind his voice is the cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter