Leaving

THE BROWN EYED MODEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SIV has committed the MORTAL SIN of a fanfic writer and that is no updating for SOO long. Siv's reaction? ㅋㅋㅋ

 

--

 

Sandara Park doesn’t want to wake up but the chirping of the birds stirred her sleep like a fine alarm clock on her bedside. She opened her brown eyes and stretched her aching body lazily, wincing at the same time.

She glanced at Jiyong’s space on the bed, and found it vacant already, but the trace of his head pressed on the pillow was still there. She grabbed his pillow and hugged it, smelling his scent. A mixture of sad and happy smile on her lips.

She then stood up from the bed, walked towards the full length mirror and gazed at her own self. She was still the same, nothing had changed physically.

But she was a different woman now. Her eyes glow with passion. With carnal knowledge. She smiled at her own reflection tauntingly. Would she ever be branded as Sandara with Innocent eyes?

She shook her head almost hysterically. ‘You’ll never deceive the press, Sandara…your eyes now scream of carnal knowledge and longing…’

Hot white liquid flowed down from her stomach to the middle of her thighs as recollections of what happened last night came to her mind.

She sighed sadly. She had always dreamed of giving her ity to someone she loved and that would be her husband—on their wedding night.

She gave it to someone she loved, all right…but it’s not her husband—the only part she regretted. She had indulged in premarital .

Not that she was morally righteous but she didn’t believe outside marriage. Her mother had been the classic example. And Sandara, being the product of that mistake.

She promised herself never to do the same thing. Only, ‘the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.’ Not that it justified what happened. But the only thing she can do now is to not let it happen again.

There was no future with him. After a few months, if she’s fortunate enough to go that far with her relationship with Jiyong if she will stay with him, he’d still discard her like used clothes. There would be another woman. She does not want to experience it. She had to leave while the damage to her heart and pride was bearable.

One knock from the door was able to wake her up from her trance. She quickly grabbed the blanket, only to groan when she saw the red spot on the bed sheet. She covered it with a pillow instead.

“Come in.” she covered herself with a blanket. The door opened, revealing Nanny Rudely.

“Your breakfast has already been prepared downstairs, young lady.” She said, curiosity in her eyes as she gazed at the red marks on her neck and shoulder blades.

Embarrassment written all over Sandara’s face. She forgot the marks made by Jiyong all over her body. “I-I will go downstairs later.”

“What do you want for lunch? Jiyong also said that he will be with you during dinner tonight. The veterinarian will teach the ranch’s manager ways on how to prevent the virus spreading in the animals.”

“Whatever will do, nanny… But after I take a bath, I would like to go to the town. I will just buy something…” she smiled. “I-it’s embarrassing to mention but…”

Sandara made it sure to sound she was referring for a or any contraceptives. She liked the old woman. She was nice and very warm. She doesn’t want to appear bad in front of her. But it was too late to build images. Her consolation, she wouldn’t’ be seeing her again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter