Phonecall

THE BROWN EYED MODEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is dedicated for y KLEADE- the author behind The Little Left Button masterpiece. Behold, she will lengthen the button.lol. I can't still forget the niece, crumbled paper incident.lol. Just point me my mistakes, guys. I do not mind. ^-^

--

 

Sandara woke with a start. For awhile she was thinking where she is right now. Disoriented she looked around the unfamiliar surroundings and wondered for awhile where she was.

Dark eyes, unusual among Koreans collided with hers. The sunlight creeping in through the huge windows reflected their color. Glacier black. But it became darker and lighter, it depends upon his moods.

“Good Morning,” greeted Jiyong. He was seated on the stool near the breakfast table, sipping his coffee as if he had all the time in the world.

Did he watch her sleep? Is that the reason why she was awakened? In her subconscious mind, she knew this man is watching her?

She groaned silently. She wanted to bury her face on the pillow. She could probably sleep the whole day. It was already dawn when she was able to fall asleep. It was already late midnight when Jiyong came back last night to the lighthouse. If wherever did he go to, she doesn’t know where already.

She was awake all those time but pretended to be sleeping. She knew that when he arrived back inside the room, he poured a glass of wine and walked towards the balcony. From the glass door, she saw him watching the dark sea.

She had no idea what he is thinking. But she wished with all her heart that it was about sending her back to Seoul. It was almost past 24 hours she was missing, Jaejoong and his mom must be worried about her.

After a long while, Jiyong went back inside the room. Her heart started to throb wild. She does not know what to do if this man will sleep beside her on the bed. But to her relief, Jiyong decided to sleep on the floor, putting all the big cushions on the rug.

It was almost one hour after Sandara finally heard his even breaths, a sign he was already asleep. That’s the only time she was able to sleep as well.

“There’s a coffee…” Jiyong cuts her thoughts. Sandara looked at him. He was pointing on the coffee maker on the corner. “Help yourself. If you want to eat breakfast, you cook for yourself in the kitchen.” He stood up. And Sandara noticed he was only wearing boxer shorts.

She saw the perspiration that glistened his torso. Had he been awake for hours? Was he just done with his exercise? Swimming or jogging, perhaps?

She gazed at the male body dreamily. In the nature of her work, it was only usual and ordinary to see men with beautiful body built. She has even co-model men that taking care of their body is the main part of their work.

But she had never been interested in the male anatomy before. Until now. His was hard and lean, intimating both power and grace. It was a body that made a woman want to touch it.

And she was a woman. A soft sigh escaped from her lips. One day, she would want to paint him from her memory.

“Don’t look at me, Sandara, as if you’re begging to be made love to!” he said harshly. Enough to make her pull herself up properly. All her sleeping inhibitions are gone. “In your men, that could be effective, but not me!”

“I-in my men?” she repeated out of will, her eyes widened as she sat properly on the center of the bed.

“Oh, shut up!”

“Waking at the wrong side of your bed, Mr. Kwon?” she taunted.

--

“That is my bed, if you have forgotten.” He didn’t attempt to hide the irritation in his voice. He even could not sleep the whole night thinking there’s a woman on his bed. A woman whose body was etched in his mind. A body that his hands already touched, felt its silkiness, its softness.

The only thing that left is for him to take her. And he wants to take her. He had never felt anything this intense since he was thirteen. He was sure of it. So intense he had to take a cold bath in the middle of the night.

She was so near and within his reach. He only had to take a couple of steps towards her. But Sandara was a forbidden territory.

And yet here she was, staring at him with those innocent eyes while her sensual mouth was half parted as if begging him to taste them.

He took a breath harshly. What is happening to him? All right, Sandara Park was beautiful and y as sin.

So, what? All the women linked to him were beautiful and y as well. But none of those women had sent his hormones into frenzy by just simply looking at them.

Sandara did that to him.

“What!” he snapped, when he heard what she just asked.

“Are you really a bear in the morning?” she asked a light teasing in her voice.

He didn’t answer. He walked towards the linen cabinet.

“Where exactly are we, Ji?”

Jiyong went still. She spoke his name for the first time and it sounded like poetry coming from her lips.

He groaned inwardly. Poetry? I’m insane.

“What do you mean?” he asked back in a controlled voice.

“I saw the hanging bridge,” continued Sandara, peeking outside the window. “From the tower I saw that there is more vast and wide range of forest on the other side of that bridge.”

“This lighthouse is part of Alta Kwon’s premises,” he answered, “There’s no other way going to the ranch except the hanging bridge, unless if you want to cross the rough rocks and cross the sea. But there’s no beach in this part, Sandara. You cannot cross the sea because of the sharp pointed rocks below. The soils on the ground are made of adobe.”

She was silent for a while. Jiyong saw the disappointment on her face. She might not expect that it’s only the hanging bridge is the only way out to go to the ranch. When he already got the towel he walked towards the bathroom when she stopped him and spoke.

“If…you will leave, don’t lock the door downstairs, please.”

“No.”

“I promise I won’t escape.”

“I don’t trust you,” he said. “I will be more at ease if you are just inside the lighthouse.”

“I can’t cross the hanging bridge—”

“Don’t take me for a fool, Sandara." The was using another tactic. She looks pleading now. “If you were able to swim the Han River before, crossing the bridge is a less task. Anyway, I’ll be back before noon and then we can insult each other again. That would pass the boredom away.”

“I hate you, Kwon Jiyong!”

He was right; her soft expression earlier was just a mask and it was now replaced by anger. She hurled a pillow at him but he was able to catch it and mightily threw it back on Sandara, deliberately hitting her.

She was hit on the face, and was forced to sit back on the bed. Sandara cried furiously. Pick the pillow again to hurl at him but the door was already close.

 Pissed off, Sandara still threw it on the door.

--

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter