Nightmare

THE BROWN EYED MODEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara didn’t know what awaken her. It sounded like a door has been opened. She slowly opened her eyes. For awhile she was disoriented. She wandered her brown eyes around the unfamiliar room. She was lying on a big bed too.

When she leaned back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, she gasped. She can see her own reflection!

A mirror. There’s a big mirror facing her. What a joke! She grimaced in distaste.

Unconsciously, Sandara gripped on the white blanket covering herself. And then bowed down on heself. And to her horror, inside the blanket she was ! For goodnesss sake!

Fear gripped her as a sick sense of dejavu washed over her. The only difference is she’s alone right that moment. She sat straight on the center of the bed and nervously check herself.

The relief she felt that time almost weakens her. Aside from being against the blanket, she was totally fine.

What happened? Where the heck is she right now? Why is she ?

She stood up and tangled the hem of the blanket around her neck. She didn’t even walk a step when she slightly lose her balance. She immediately sat back. She wandered her eyes again in the room. There were no windows but—portholes!

She held her forehead. She tried to remember what happened much earlier that only added to her worriedness.

She’s inside a yacht. In one of the private party places invited by Politician Soo Man Mizuhara. The third party she went to in just freaking two weeks. The latest was Lee’s Part wherein she met the politician for the first time.

Sandara is in Busan when Daesik, her manager, told her that the gay already accepted the politician’s invitation much to her protest.

“You have no right to decide for myself, Daesik,” she remembered herself reprimanding him.

She didn’t came back to Korea just to waste her time attending senseless parties. The exact same thing she hated in the past few years.

“I told you ahead of time about his invitation, remember?” he reasoned. “Besides, as far as I know, I’m still your manager, Sandara. I haven’t receive my termination paper, verbal or otherwise. Politician Mizuhara is a big man and well known. If I’ll reject him, it’s bad publicity.”

She was forced to agree and she promised herself that it will be the last time she’ll attend a party.

From the Busan, Jaejoong escorted her to Seoul that very morning. She rested for a while in their condo and after she and Daesik dressed up they went to Seoul Yacht Club. From there, they have to ride a sailing boat to go to their destination which is not that far from Han River.

She was even surprised when she learned there are not that many who attended the party. They were not even more than fifteen. And there were only six women including her.

The politician was smiling widely the moment he saw her. While holding her against him possessively, he introduced her around. The smile was already frozen on her lips. Two of the women introduced to her were actresses, and she doubted if she will still remember their names after this. She hated the way men looked at her like she’s some of a dessert ready to be divulge in.

Wines were served. And when Daesik socialized with others, the politician never left her side.

And when he noticed her goblet is out of wine, he stood up to get her another wine. He went to the bar. She saw the politician talked to Daesik for a while. And she wondered why they have to near their heads while talking when in fact even if they are talking normally nobody will hear them.

Then for a moment Daesik looked at her direction, and maybe the guy didn’t expect her to be looking at them, he immediately shown a hesitant smile.

She smiled back. But somewhere deep inside her heart, there’s a sudden warning. She didn’t know why.

“Hey,” greeted the politician gladly. She didn’t even notice he was already standing in front of her. Two goblets in both his hands. “A penny for your thought?”

She smiled back. “It isn’t worth a penny…”

He sat and gave her the other goblet. “You’re not enjoying, I can see it…”

“Perhaps I’m tired. Three parties in a row.”

The politician laughed symphatetically. “The champagne would make you feel better. Then let’s raid the buffet table. My party’s famous for mouth watering food. And my caterer’s name remained a secret.”

“I had two shots already, Mizuhara sajangnim… ”

“Another shot won’t make any difference, Sandara,” he urged, offering her the other goblet. “And call me Soo oppa.”

She was forced to receive it and sipped a little, when one of the women went to them. She was escorted by one male guest in the party.

“Oppa, darling…” the woman was smiling. “Will I pass as a model, honey?” she posed and after staring at Sandara, she looked at her partner which smiled in agreement.

The short exchange of talks made Dara threw the remainings of her goblet into some plants. And she slightly gasped when she raised her head and found the recent woman with them looked at her direction and saw what she did.

She was sure for a moment that the woman will tell the politician of what she did but much to her amazement, she only laughed, like she find the situation very funny or probably she’s just drunk already.

Then the two walk away. Sandara suddenly felt sleepy, she covered with her hand and yawned delicately.

“I feel sleepy, Soo oppa…”

“No problem, honey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter