Hideout

THE BROWN EYED MODEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are good, Sandy," the owner of the shop said with full of admiration. Her eyes sparkled with satisfaction as she looked at the finished product. "It exactly look the same with the photograph. I cannot even distinguish which is which already." she added, smiling.

Sandara happily looked at the canvas too. "You really think so, Hye Sun?"

"You're almost two months working here, Sandy. And all the customers feedbacks are all positives. That you are made for perfections. I'm even nervous that sooner or later you will stand your own gallery here. I will be bankrupt by then." Hye Sun said good-naturedly.

She just laughed genuinely. "That's my dream, Hye Sun," she said honestly."But not now. I'm satisfied with my share here."

Hye Sun shrugged then walked to the gallery's reception. "My son's classmate called, asking if you finished his photo already."

"It's off for finishing touches only then it's done." Sandara stared at the same art, did some touches before putting her own signature in the bottom part of the canvas. When she thought of something, she crossed her brows.

"Will the customers won't frame this first?" she asked.

"I think not. I think they only like the clips in each side. Scroll style." answered Hye Sun then gave her the twelve-by-twelve canvas. "It's already late afternoon, Sandy. You can go home if you want."

She smiled gratefully. She got her bag. "Thanks, Hye Sun. I want to go to the hardware first. I'll paint my room."

"Aish. You should rent a person, Sandy. I know somebody. His pay is cheap and affordable."

"Aniyo. Besides, I can do it." she smiled at her before she went to the door, about to leave.

"You are beautiful, Sandy. I'm sure many bachelors here in town wants to lend a hand for you," Hye Sun said loudly before she could left completely.

She answered it with a laugh. "See you on Monday."

Hye Sun grinned. "Have a nice weekend."

"Thanks." after leaving the gallery, she went to the hardware first and bought one gallon of white paint before going home.

She breathed the fresh air of that town. She looked satisfyingly at the small house when she reached home. The cottage was small with two rooms.There's a balcony that overlooking to the sea. And this house belonged to her late grandparents, mother's side.

All her life, she had been in Jeju-do twice. One, the day before her mother sent and left her in Busan. The second one was when she was fourteen. The day Kim claimed her back from Jaejoong's family , and forcefully dragged her to Seoul. But they didn't stay for long. Her mother just talked to someone and they left after.

She was upset that time since she did not want to be with her mother in the first place, that's why she had not ask her anything about the place.

Jeju-do is not far from Busan. But she didn't think Jaejoong ever knew this place. Even her, she have not thought of this place before. She was only reminded the time she left Alta Kwon. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter