The Kiss and Don't Tell

THE BROWN EYED MODEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dongsaeng 129alphabet~ chan.haha. I made my promise *wink*.

This chapter made me so giddy BUT....

--

 

The room that was assigned to her was huge and a picture of elegance and luxury. It was wallpapered in soft beige. There are two paintings in one corner of the room. The painter was unrecognizable, but the artist in her noticed the work of arts and for a moment she wished she could paint nearly as good.

After a while of staring and gawking on the painting, her stares went down on the elegant structure of the sofa and on the expensive rug on the floor.

When her eyes landed on the queen-size brass bed, the feeling of exhaustion ever since in the drawing room came back to her. After arriving from the lighthouse, she really does not have a good sleep. She wants to take a nap now even if only half an hour.

She took her jeans off leaving only her T-shirt and . She let it fell on the floor. Then after that, went and settled herself on the big bed. She was too tired she had fallen asleep in seconds.

One barely audible knock on the door made Sandara startled. And before she could even gather herself up, the door swung open and revealed Jiyong. She sat up properly and quickly searched for a blanket to cover for her body but there is none. She tried the pillow.

“Don’t bother, Sandara,” said Jiyong. “I already saw all of that, remember?” he took a step forward.

Sandara momentarily was petrified. And when she registered what he just said, she lowered the pillow. “On the contrary, you’re right. And because I am only just a guest here in your house, I don’t have the right to ask for a lil amount of privacy.” She said in a voice dripping with sarcasm. She stood up, tilting her head proudly.

Jiyong stared at her as if in trance. Barefooted, Sandara walked towards her pants’ direction. Her hair was messed up. Then his eyes slid down her body. She wasn’t wearing bra. Her s were outline on her slight scrunched up shirt. Her tee barely reached her . And he had a full view of legs that were as long as endless as he had remembered.

“I knocked many times,” he answered, swallowing an imaginary lump. “and when you didn’t answer, I invited myself in. It is already six in the evening—”

“Six in the evening!” she immediately checked the clock near the lamp shade and groaned when he’s right. She almost slept for four hours.

“I…I didn’t mean to sleep that long,” she said softly, feeling a little bit guilty.

“It’s okay. In the past two nights, both of us really didn’t get a good sleep.”

She ticked some strands that fell on her face. She bent down and about to pick her blue jeans when Jiyong stopped her.

“Leave it,” he ordered. “Here…” he placed two looking expensive bags on the bed.

She formed a crease on the forehead. “What’s that? Another lent clothes?” she taunted.

“This is yours. I had this bought for you. I phoned omma earlier and asked her to buy you these. This one bag contained three different sizes of high heels. You choose. I will bring you in tonight’s party.”

“Wha—what!” her eyes widened in shock as she stood straight. “You will bring me in the party?”

“And you have one hour to prepare.” He pointed the built-in dressing table. “There’s a complete set of make-up there. Push the mirror and behind were shelves filled with perfumes. Wear anything you fancy.” after saying it, he turned his back to go out.

But before he could step further, Sandara stopped him on his arm. “Wait a minute!”

When Jiyong turned to face her, they almost hit each other faces. She took a step backwards and released his arm. “Did I hear it right? You will bring me in In Na’s party?” he nodded. His eyes on her.

“I thought you wanted me to stay away from Jaejoong. And how about In Na when she saw me in her party?” my goodness, much as she wanted to see and talk to Jaejoong, she could not afford to ruin the two’s party just because of her presence.

When the scandal happened, she explained bits of the details to Jaejoong the moment she arrived to her apartment. That was the time had it not been for his words of encouragements and trusts, she could not make it. But Jaejoong didn’t know who was the particular woman concerned and involved in the scandal with Jung Ji Hooon.

“I already talked to In Na.” voice of Jiyong cut her thoughts. “I told her I’m with someone. She didn’t knew it was you. But when you two will meet there, she’d be civil and polite. She won’t like her party to be ruined.”

“This is ridiculous!” she stomped her foot. “I won’t go.” She said churlishly.

"I want you to be at the party, Sandara. I want to see Jaejoong’s reactions once he sees you. The presence of his ex-lover on his engagement night.” The dark eyes blazed angrily. “I told him on the phone that we are together alone in an island. And he’s not stupid to think that we are just staring there in the whole two days.”

She does not know what Jaejoong will think on that part. But it was not important. “Don’t do this, Ji,” she pleaded. “Jaejoong will talk to me definitely. Because he is worried to what happened to me. Not because we are lovers but…”

“But as what, Sandara?”

“As a…friend!” she screamed desperately. “If you were my friend—”

“You can’t be my friend.” He lifted his hands and gripped her shoulder tightly. “Because I won’t even think of tearing my friend’s clothes and make love to her until we’re both senseless. Because right now, that’s what I want to do with you!”

And be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter