And we fall, again.

Don't be happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Yongsun….


The blonde looks as stunning as ever and Byulyi feels like .


Yongsun's warm eyes chance upon Byulyi's guest, and she swallows. 


‘Oh. Am I interrupting something?’ her voice is tentative and hurt and shy and so little that it makes Byulyi feel as if she's done something wrong.


(But she hasn’t. If Yongsun's spending all of her time with Eric then Byulyi's free to spend her time with whomever catches her fancy.)


(That sounded too bitter, Byulyi realizes.)


Luckily for the suddenly inept-at-speaking Moon Byulyi, Ahn Heeyeon is good at diffusing terse situations so the latter smiles shakily, ‘No, no! I was just asking Byul here for a glass of water but on a second thought let me-’ 


Byulyi sends Heeyeon a glare so scathing the latter almost blanches, ‘Let me just excuse myself and get going. Have a nice evening!’ 


With that, Byulyi's only salvation escapes.


(That darned girl, Ahn Heeyeon you!)


Yongsun faces Byulyi once more after the door clicks shut.


(And wow it’s really unfair how Yongsun could destroy all of Byulyi's progress in moving on with just one look.)


Goddamn Kim Yongsun is beautiful, Byulyi thinks


(Byulyi's chest hurts. It pangs, as if longing for the other girl. Her heart beats painfully against her ribcage and Byulyi almost orders it to act normal.)


The older girl sends her a small smile that doesn’t quite reach her eyes. Her dimples appear, and it takes all of Byulyi's restraint to not squish the girl's cheeks.


How ing dare she show up without prior notice, Byulyi thinks. How dare she make Byulyi fall in love again and again and again-


‘What were you going to do?’ Yongsun asks, and Byulyi thinks she’s a tad bit too suspicious.

 
‘Nothing important.’ Byulyi admits the truth. ‘We were probably just going to binge watch and feast upon junk food.’


Yongsun smiles this little smile again that has Byulyi's heart clenching. ‘Oh.’


(Yes. Oh. Because those were the things that you and I used to do, Byulyi mentally grimaces.

Keyword: Used to.)


Byulyi crosses her arms, as if she'd crumble and fall if she doesn’t hold herself together. Being under Yongsun's penetrating gaze has her burning, has her expecting.


And honestly, expectations always leave her with disappointments and Byulyi's such a fool to expect something from Yongsun again.


‘I guess I had that coming, huh?’ Yongsun chuckles self-depricatingly, eyes downcast and teary and Byulyi yearns to hold the other girl close.


Yongsun picks up her gaze and settles it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter