[InDa]

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost 3am in the morning but Dawon still didn’t get to sleep. They’ll have to wake up early that day as they have a schedule later. Dawon has been staring into the ceiling for quite a long times. The other members are sleeping soundly. He turns to his left and saw Chani sleeping on the bed across his. He is jealous that maknae can sleep peacefully anytime and anyplace. Even while waiting for their schedule, Chani can sleep in the car or even in the waiting room. Rowoon who is sleeping below Chani had his legs stretched out of the bed as he is too long for the bed.

Dawon gets up and comes down from his bed. He’s spacing out and staring at the member sleeping on the lower bunk of his bed. He carefully slips next to him under the blankets hoping he’s not making the other guy wakes up. Unfortunately, Inseong is a light sleeper as even a small movement can wake him up from deep sleep.

 

“Who is? Ahh Sanghyuk-ah.. why are you still up?”

 

Dawon gets closer and put one of his arms across the older guy.

 

“I can’t sleep, can I sleep with you?”

 

“Its already past 3 am. Come here, hyung will sing you a lullaby.”

 

Dawon rested his head on Inseong’s chest while he running his fingers on Inseong’s abdomen. Inseong chuckled as he felt ticklish when someone do like that to him. He grabs Dawon’s hand and holds it together with his. He starts singing any soothing songs he knows. 

Dawon p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter