[Jaeseong] Hungry

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jaeyoon pov)


*knock knock*


"Yoonie... can I come in?"

"Sure hyung.. here.. sit with me."

I pat the bed motioning for him to lay besides me. He comes over and lay face to face with me.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm thinking."

"Thinking of what?"

"Thinking of our future. We're not rookie now.. but.. you know... i feel bad for the members.. they're trying so hard.. the maknaes always practicing till late night and attending classes the next day.. And Youngbin always comes home late from the company with a face bearing a lot of problems."

"I know that, but we can always try. The time will come for us."

"But.. still.. we .. i need to try harder.. for the....."

I was stopped when suddenly Inseong hyung put his fingers on my lips. 

"Don't worry.. trust this hyung. The time will come for us."

He moves his fingers from my lips to my cheeks, tracing my face slowly..

"What are you doing now?"

"Seducing you." He answered with a smirk on his face.

"What if someone comes in?"

"There's no one outside. Bin n Hyuk is cuddling on my bed. Rowoon is taking Taehwichan out for dinner. Zuho and manager hyungs are still in the company."

"Besides I've locked the door."

I leaned closer to him and watched him closing his eyes with an open mouth, welcoming me. When he didn't feel any contacts on his lips, he opened his eyes and that's when I connected our lips together. His shocked face was changed with a rather soft one in a nick of time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter