[TaeWon] Sun

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sanghyuk-ah.. Just confess already. Don’t put flowers on my table every day.”

Dawon is not a flower’s lover. He didn’t even know what tulips look like before this. But since he meet Yoo Taeyang, the owner of the flower shop down the road, he began to recognising flowers on his own. And he now knows that roses are not just red. Just to amaze the younger guy. And that annoyed Inseong as he had to receive all the flowers Dawon bought from the shop, and taking care of them.

“You.. As the oldest here.. In this household… should be thankful that some old guy like you still got a flower every day from a cute guy… like me!”

Inseong just shrugged at the younger as he smell the flower on his table. What is it this time? Lilies?

Yesterday it was a baby breaths.

“Just so you know, every flower has its own meaning. Just in case.”

Inseong took out his phone and searching for lilies and its meaning.

“As the flowers most often associated with funerals, lilies symbolize that the soul of the departed has received restored innocence after death.”

“……….Innocence after….death?” Something just blink on Inseong’s head.

“Yah!!!! Lee Dawon!!!! Come down here you little piece!!!!!”

Only laughter are heard as Dawon has already run into his room when Inseong start searching for the flower’s meaning. He just laugh as he heard the older’s nags. Dawon lays on his bed smiling stupidly. He closes his eyes and imagining Taeyang’s face, Taeyang’s smiles and how Taeyang will laugh even at the smallest things. The corner of his eyes wrinkles a little when he smiles, and his gums showing a bit when he grins. Like a sun. Dawon didn’t realize that he never talks to Taeyang unless to ask for the flowers he want to buy. He didn’t even have Taeyang’s number even after he came to the store for 10th time now.

“I’ll make sure I have his number tomorrow.”

The next day…..

“Thank you for buying.”

---------------

The next thing Dawon knew is that he’s already in the house holding a tulip in his hand now.

“Arghhhh!!!!! Pabo!!!! You should just say “Can I have your number?” Only…that…stupid.. 5…words.”

Dawon sighed as he slouched on the couch in the living room.

“What’s the matter Dawon-ah?”

“It’s nothing big. He probably just missed the time to ask the florist’s number.. for how many times now? Eight?”

“No!!! It is stupid 11 times now. And he’s not only a floris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter