[DaBin] Mamma Mia

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dawon have always had a crush on their leader, Youngbin. The charisma he shows as a leader have always making Dawon idolized him before he realised that he have a crush on Kim Youngbin, their own group leader. And from only a little boy crush that he thought will be gone after 4 months, apparently he have fall hard towards the leader. Everything that Youngbin does makes Dawon happy. Even little thing like hearing the leader say "Yes?" when peoples call him can makes Dawon flies across the sky. Their previous track "Mamma Mia" was meant for them to feel amazed at someone when they saw someone they attracted to. But to be honest, that's what Dawon always feel when he saw Kim Youngbin, the owner of his poor heart. And the only one who knows about his little secret is only Inseong, his bedmate and buddy. Inseong always tells him to confess but Dawon is too scared of rejection. He already felt how rejection feels like when the boy that he thinks is cute choose a more cute girl to sit with when he's 6 at the kindergarten. And Inseong will just scoffed as an answer each time Dawon tells him the reason he can't confess.

SF9 have a fansign on that 17th, after attending Music Bank in KBS. It is not helping him at all when the coordi noona gave Youngbin a fish net to wear under that blue bling bling shirt. That didn't help that Dawon always had to swallow his saliva because that too revealing chest, Kim Youngbin chest is so buff that Dawon thought they could be his pillows ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter