[Dabin/Wonbin]

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here, one coffee for you, one orange juice for me.”

I sat on the couch behind Youngbin hyung after I put down both cup besides his laptop. He’s laying his head on the coffee table. Poor him stressing for his final project. He’s been whining about that since I arrived to his apartment this afternoon. Youngbin hyung lean on me and look up to my face.

“Thank you Dawon-ah. I’m sorry that I can’t accompany you today.”

He said while staring at my eyes. There’s tiredness in his eyes but it never fails to capture my soul each time I stare at it. I lowered my body and kiss his lips. Soft and slow with no other intention. We closed both our eyes and just enjoying the moments. I wish time can stop or moves slowly. We break the kiss and just stare at each other. I smiled at him and he smiled back. 

“Do you need my help?”

“Nope, you being here with me is enough.”

I shifted and moved to sit beside him on the carpet. 

“Aaahhhh what a nice day to JUST stay at home and stares at that laptop!!”

“Are you mocking me now?”

“Am I? Of course not.”

“Yes you just did, come here you.”

“Hyung hahahahha no hyung hahahah please don’t!!! I’m sorry hyung arghhh!!!!”

We both rolled on the floor when he started tickling me. 

He stopped when I start panting like the people who just finished running a marathon. He flipped me until i’m on top of him. I lay my head on his hard chest. My head moving up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter