[RoTae] Different

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang is a messy and peculiar boy. He always ate the cake from centre part, breaking the wooden chopstick in the process. There’s countless unwashed cups beside his bed and there’s even chicken bones in his hoodie. He even spilled coke on Chani’s head one time because he’s too excited when his favourite girl group won in music shows causing the latter demands for chicken as apology. He rarely sleeps in the room and always play his video games until late night. But during the day, he can sleep throughout the class undisturbedly even during the strict professor’s class. Rather than peculiar, he’s sort of a person that’s didn’t scared of anything. His passion for dance is undescribed among his friends. Taeyang can skip meals and sleep when he’s concentrating in learning new choreography. He can spend hours and hours in the practice room alone just accompanied by his favourite playlist and dance along new choreography or even other groups. Taeyang daily’s activities consist of him going to the class in the morning then spend all of his day inside the practice room if he’s not meeting with his friends.

That day too, Taeyang was on his way to the practice room when suddenly Hwiyoung came and pestering him to accompany the younger guy to a new café that’s just open in front of the university.

“Taeyang hyung, let’s go to the new café I told you about. My potential boyfriend-to-be is working there. Don’t you worry if I’ll be lonely throughout my life? Not to talk about zero love experience.”

“But- -“

“No but, I’ll let him to arrange one of his friend with you. How’s that?”

Taeyang was about to open his mouth for another rejection when suddenly Hwiyoung just pulled him outside and dragged him to the place the younger guy talk about. It’s not his intention to reject the younger’s request but he just think of some inspiration for a new choreo in his mind. But watching the younger’s desperation in his eyes, not to say his puppy eyes taking part in it too, Taeyang just let it go and agrees with the plan.

============

Both of them sat across each other on one of the desk besides the window. Taeyang gazing outside the window watching people while Hwiyoung has literally drooling over one of the café’s waiter. Maybe that’s Hwiyoung boyfriend-to-be, not that anyone couldn’t guess it since they were there, Hwiyoung practically didn’t even let his eyes away from the guy. Cute, but not my type. Taeyang think before he continues gazing out of the window.

“Hyung.. Taeyang hyung what did you want?”

He turns his face only to watch Hwiyoung being a fanboy towards the waiter now in front of them. Now that he see him clearly, that guy looks a bit handsome. He has a round face, a button shaped nose and almond shape eyes. Not to mention that his skin is so pale that Taeyang think is this guy a vampire?

“Hyung?”

“Oh, just get me a normal latte.”

“I’m sorry Dawon hyung, I dragged him from practice, maybe he’s keeping grudge at me.”

Dawon just laughed at Hwiyoung comments and pinches hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter