[DaBin] A Time to Love

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of Youngbin’s favourite thing in the world is one-hundred per cent Dawon’s laugh – the way it fills the whole room whenever he opens his plump lips and how pretty it sounds in Youngbin’s ears. Now both inside Dawon’s car, Youngbin didn’t think of any different. Dawon bounced his head slightly and tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the music as he drove them both towards the end of the country. He turned a corner to reveal the beautiful ocean through Dawon’s open window, and Youngbin thought that Dawon’s brown hair looked even prettier with the striking blue of the ocean in the background.

The music channel was awful and Youngbin barely understood a thing they sing, but seeing Dawon laughing along with the melody and watching as his smile only seem to get bigger, Youngbin couldn’t care less. He brushed his fingers through his black hair, combing back the soft locks and gazing out of the window, his sunglasses slipping down his nose as he edged closer to the windscreen, intrigued by the scenery ahead.

“You okay, baby?” Youngbin heard Dawon say, a hand slipping onto his thigh out of habit. The older turned his head slightly and smiled at the brown haired before returning his attention to the nature that was flying past their car.

“I’m perfect, actually. I’m really happy we’re doing this, Dawon. I think we needed it,” Youngbin replied, and he wasn’t lying. Both of them rarely have any time towards each other now that they has started building their own career. Their relationship has been on edge and the arguments increasing rapidly during this week has been more than the 3 years they’ve been together. Youngbin has started losing his trust towards Dawon and accused him for cheating. They almost have a break up before Dawon make a decision to take a few days off from work and asked Youngbin to do it too for them to have a short escape and clears their mind together.

They rarely had any arguments that leads to break up even how hard the day has been for them, even when both of them are busy with final year in the university. But having continuously getting off from work after the older went to sleep making Youngbin lose his trust for Dawon and accused him for cheating. Dawon loves Youngbin so much that he can’t bear not having the older by his side even for one day. He treasures the relationship they have now and he’ll do everything he can to save it even if he needs to take a week unpaid off holiday just to please the older guy.

And here they are now inside Dawon’s car, sitting side by side driving far away from Seoul. Youngbin didn’t even know where they are going as Dawon said it’s a surprise for him. Youngbin takes Dawon’s hand which is on his thigh and hold it with his own making Dawon smiles getting bigger and brought their hand to his mouth and kiss it softly.
Youngbin’s continues watching the views outside before Dawon slowed down and parks the car in front of a cottage near the beach. He turned his head to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter