[Hwitae] Jealousy

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’

It’s been a few weeks after our comeback with Mamma Mia, today we have a Music Core’s stage and later we’ll meet our fans at the fansign. It should be a happy day for me as meeting our fans is one of the reasons I’m in the industry. But since I woke up this morning, everything is sensitive for me. Even when Sanghyuk hyung made some noise to boost up our confidence before going up the stage annoyed me. It’s all because of that Youngkyun brat. On our way to the studio from home, he always sticks with Inseong hyung. He sat beside him in the van, leaned on his shoulder during the ride. They even sat together during lunch. And that hyung never fails to make me annoyed with him when he started hugging Youngkyun and petted his head. And it’s getting worse during the fansign as they sat beside each other while I’m being thrown over beside Sanghyuk hyung. I glanced at them and saw their happiness together. And fantasy always cheering them when they showed their intimacy. Before we wrapped everything for the day,  I saw some fantasies giving their full attentions at the end of the stage. It is Jaeyoon hyung teasing them with his suspenders. I approved that his clothes today showed his body proportions better. He always have the body that everyone envy. I walked to him while steal a glance at Youngkyun. Did that boy glanced back at me? I smirked and whispered to Jaeyoon hyung’s ear.

- Hyung, let’s do some y dance and make the fans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter