[DaBin] Can I Join You?

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's one of the hot night in the middle of summer. The city of Seoul is packed with people as it's the weekend. Here and there so many people on the road with their own destinations. Some of them are dressed like they're going to a party in a fancy club, while some of them are well dressed maybe having a company dinner, a family meeting or maybe even a dinner date ;)

But there sat a lonely man around his 20's drinking alone watching people comes and go from his small table in a drinking stall. He's been sitting for about an hour watching people's behavior while sipping slowly his bottle of soju. He didn't even meant to get drunk, he just sitting there wasting his time until the clocks strike midnight. Then he planned to walk slowly towards Han River and wasting another few hours there before walking home. That's the usual routine for Lee Dawon when Friday nights come. He prefers spending his free time like that, observing people and the roads and even at the dogs.

He's been sitting on the stairs looking across the river when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder from the backs. He turns around and saw a young man around his age smiling like a fool while holding a plastic bag full of beers. Dawon feels like he know this guy, but he didn't know where he had saw him before.

"Can I join you?"

"Yeah sure."

Actually he doesn't want anyone to disturb him on this day, even his bestfriend Inseong hyung is not even an exception. He just don't want anyone to contact him on that night but this guy, the one that smiling till his eyes wrinkles, is an exception. The said person sat beside him and stares while smiling at him making Dawon blushed. He notices that guy's eyes disappear when he smiles wide like that. And he had an attractive shiny black hair that's slicked back revealing his forehead. Cute.

He takes out a can of beer and offer it to Dawon.

"Youngbin, Kim Youngbin is my name. You are Dawon, right?"

No wonder the face looks familiar. Youngbin is the guy from the office next door. They never talk with each other. Just a few nods and smiles every time they cross each other's way. Today his casual outfit made him looks different as Dawon only has saw him only in suits. Dawon take the can and opened it before handing it back to Youngbin.

"I'm Lee Sanghyuk but you can call me Dawon."

"Ah Dawon-ah... let's drop honorific. Here, take one of this and accompany me."

Dawon takes the can that Youngbin has opened for him and drink it while staring at the river. He's not someone who will talk or be comfortable with stranger in a short time, but the guy besides him make he feels warm, like a home.

"Say, why are you alone? D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter