[RoBin]

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’re having a comeback in a few days more. The members are all excited because we can meet our fantasy again. A few weeks ago, we announced that the members will took part each in writing a song for our fans. We asked them to send in their keywords in the fancafe. Our fantasy is so actively participating in sending the keywords. The title for our song is Dear Fantasy. It contains our loves and gratefulness toward the fans.

 

After recording my part, I sat in the waiting room while waiting for other members done their part.

 Suddenly i heard some ruckus from the outside room.

 

“Yaaahhhhh Kim Rowoon!!! You’re done?!”

 

He came from afar running like 5 years old and jump into my laps. He’s chuckling like a little boy when I lifted him bridal style and threw him to a nearby couch. I tripped on my feet and both of us fell on the couch. I managed to resist from smashing his smaller figure. But our face met each other and accidentally I felt his lips on mine. We stayed still for a while. Both of us got up and sit still and pretend that nothing’s happened before.

 

“Is that your first kiss?”

 

“Of course not, I’m a 25 years old man you know!”

 

“But, why do you looks like it’s the first time?”

 

“Because it’s you! Stupid Seokwoo. You never know my feelings.”

 

I turned to look at him and saw his ears getting red. I went closer to him and connect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter