[Jaeseongwon] Babysit Dawon

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyuk-ah.. sorry I have to go to work today. Stay with Inseong hyung for the night okay?”

 

“But hyung, you promised me movie night. Jaeseongwon for movie night, remember?”

 

“Sorry Hyukkie, I’ll have to go.. someone took an emergency leave and I’ll have to replace him. Just do a Seongwon night okay? I’ll replace it with another night. Sorry Hyukkie.. hyung is so sad to left you tonight.”

 

“But....”

 

“Don’t forget to eat your medicine. Bye Hyukkie.”

 

I just smiled looking at both Jaeyoon and Dawon’s drama. Dawon is standing in front of the door looking at it while spacing out. I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

 

“Let’s have something to eat.”

 

“Did you cook??!!”

 

“For your safety and because Jaeyoon has warned me not to feed you anything weird, I’m not cooking. We’ll have a jjajangmyeon tonight.”

 

“Oh thank god. Hehe. Thanks hyung.”

 

“Thanks? What for?”

 

“For accompanying me tonight and ....... not cooking.”

 

“Hey you!...”

 

I stopped because Dawon hugged me and stare at my eyes with his puppy eyes. I pinched his cheeks but he just gave me his goofy smiles. This guy is trying to act cute with me and he succeeded.  I always weak with him or Jaeyoon’s aegyo. Both are too adorable to resist. To be honest, sometimes Dawon looks so much alike with Jaeyoon and it confusing me. Not their faces but their personalities matches each other. Jaeyoon always act like a big brother when he’s with Dawon, but with me he’s still that lovely Jaeyoon who always craves my loves and attention.

 

“Hyung.. when will it comes? I’m hungry.”

 

*ding dong*

 

“Just in time, wait in the kitchen.”

 

After paying for food, I went to the kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter