[Jaeseong] A Moment With You

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up Jaeyoonie, the library is closing”

“Huh, what? What is closing? 5 more mins please.”

Inseong played with Jaeyoon’s face to wake him up. They’ve stayed in the library for 6 hours straight as Inseong has to search something for his research. Jaeyoon just accompanied him and fell asleep as he got bored waiting. Unfortunately they’re in the quiet zone, talking loudly is forbidden so waking up Jaeyoon is a bit hard. If they are at the apartment, maybe Inseong will just tickled him like always till Jaeyoon fell from the bed. Just like what he always do to wake Dawon every morning because he have 8 am class everyday. Both brothers uniquely have the same waking up method although both have different personalities. As expected, Lee brothers are different from each others. He trailed his fingers at Jaeyoon’s clean forehead, down to his nose and stops at his lips. He’s imagining himself kissing those lips.

“I’ll wake up hyung.. stop imagining me.”

Jaeyoon chuckled as he opened his eyes slowly and stare to Inseong’s brown eyes. Both of them stares at each other for a while. Jaeyoon pecked Inseong’s lips before straightened his sore body from sleeping on a chair.

“Let’s go home.”

 

Jaeyoon POV

“Can we stop by the grocery store? I feel like cooking for dinner. What do you want to eat hyung?”

“Emm maybe a jeokbal, dakkgalbi, Rowoon’s hamburger, kalguksu....”

“Please stop, you know I can’t cook that. Let’s just eat a simple fried rice, okay?”

“Okay.”

We went to the nearby store and bought ingredients for JFFR (Jaeyoon’s Flavourful Fried Rice) 

Inseong bought his favourite soda as always. 

“You really love that soda.”

“Not as much as I love you.”

He always do this kind of cheap pickup lines bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter