Temporary

Silence(JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Chaeyoung-ah! Lisa is drunk!" Yeri shouted from the dining table where she and Lisa had a talk. Lisa hit her in the back and said not to tell lie.

Chaeyoung came towards them while busily braiding her hair and looked Lisa,

"She doesn't look drunk, Yerim."

"But she is talking all lies and like a drunkard" Yeri reasoned.

Lisa again hit Yeri's back and said, "Why would I be drunk this early in the morning? Make some sense before you talk."

Just then, Joy came towards them while drying her wet hair with a towel and looked the commotion,

"What did Lisa do this time?"

Lisa looked her with unbelievable eyes because everytime something happened, they all could make it look like it's her fault.

"It's Yeri's fault, not mine!" Lisa yelled because she was irritated by seeing Joy's ugly and smirking face.

"Tone it down because you're currently in my house."Joy said to her with a slight smirk. It was always fun teasing Lisa in her perspective.

Yes, they were in Joy's house because girl is rich and her parents are never home so they particularly live there.

"Stop it, I have to go to church and you guys are not helping me with all this bickering." Chaeyoung said as she glared them and was irritated because her braid looked untidy.

"Lisa told me something and I assure you that you will also think she's drunk" Yeri said as she nudged Lisa to tell them what she told her.

Lisa rolled her eyes because she was just stating the truth and Yeri didn't digest it very well. She turned to her two other friends and said,

"Jennie is my girlfriend."

"She's totally drunk." Joy said as she sat beside Yeri, who nodded her head telling 'I told you'.

"Lisa, I think you should face the reality instead of dreaming like that. I know you dream about Jennie becoming your girlfriend but telling lie like that is not acceptable. What if Jennie unnie finds out that you go around telling people about it?"

Of course, Chaeyoung said it to her bestest friend Lisa. She was not fond of liars, especially Lisa.

Lisa closed her eyes because she was mad that no one believed her. Was it that hard to believe? Lisa and Jennie had been dating for a week now and she wanted to tell her best friends and this is how they react? They hadn't told anyone about this and were still awkward but they were getting used to it.

Lisa was about to tell them to ignore what she said but thankfully, her one week girlfriend, Jennie called her right in time.

She smiled and showed the caller name to her friends as she answered it and kept it on loud speaker.

"Goodmorning, unnie." Lisa greeted while her friends stared at her and listened very carefully.

Jennie's laugh was heard from the phone and that made Lisa smile too.

"Goodmorning to you too, I didn't receive a message from you last night." Jennie said through the phone.

"Were you waiting?"Lisa asked as she smirked at her friends.

Jennie hummed and said, "Of course... not"

Lisa's smile fell because she knew how much Jennie liked teasing her and to mess with her. Dating her for one week, she realized that Jennie was the clingy one.

Yeri silently laughed at her and Lisa ignored her. She had to prove it to her friends that they are dating so she breathed heavily and asked,

"Are we really dating?"

"I've told you many times, yes, we are. It's already been a week so I think you should get used to it."

Lisa smiled widely and saw her friends open mouth and shocked expression.

"Why are you frequently asking me?" Jennie asked again.

"I just don't believe it... I.. I like you a lot." Lisa confessed to her.

On the other side, Jennie blushed and was flattered by it because she knew how blunt Lisa was and sometime it took her guard off.

Then she saw Nayeon gesturing her to hang up the phone for something important. Jennie understood the gesture very well so sadly, she had to bid goodbye.

"I'll call you later. I have to shower, Lisa." Jennie made an excuse.

"Oh... okay. I'll wait for your call and I'm sad that I can't see you today...School should continue even on Saturdays and Sundays." Lisa said with a groan which made Jennie smile and laugh.

"We cannot handle that much pressure if there is school on the weekends."

"It does not matter because all the pressure fades away if I see you." Lisa said proudly and Jennie could sense the confidence in her voice.

Lisa really was a smooth talker and she loved it.

"Enough of your cheesiness, Miss Lisa. I have to go." Jennie said.

Lisa said good bye and they hung up the phone. Jennie kept her phone in her pocket and followed Nayeon to the check up room.

She was currently in the hospital.

-

"Are you serious?" Joy asked as she shook Lisa's body.

"You guys didn't believe me." Lisa said with a glare.

"Because it's hard...dating her? Didn't you say that she hated homoual people but then dating you? It does not sound right."Joy said with her worried look. How much she liked to tease Lisa, that much she loved her too.

Chaeyoung nodded her head, "It's not right, Lisa... I think something is wrong. We never know some one's true intention."

Lisa gave a small smile, "It does not matter...All it matters it that she knows that I like her."

Yeri snorted, "I swear, if she does something, I will kill her."

"Yah! She's your sunbae!" Lisa said to Yeri.

"I don't care if she is my sunbae... You are our Lalisa."

Lisa patted her head and told, "She has changed already and she told me that she didn't mean it. She's the one who insisted to date... I feel like she likes me back."

"Don't believe everything she says, Lalisa. She must be lying too...You are too dumb and innocent. I just hope you will think about it again." Joy said with a sigh.

Lisa laughed, "Don't worry... I have always trusted her."

With that, her friends could only nod their head because they knew that Lisa had fallen deep in the confusing maze called, Jennie Kim.
-

As the days went on and Lisa was promptly waiting for the weekend to take Jennie out on a date, their first and real date. They could talk at school and in some cafe but they both didn't consider it as a date.

Lisa asked Jennie for the date when they were walking back home like usual.

"Let's go on a date." Lisa said.

Jennie smiled because she had expected her to make the first move,

"Our first date."

"Yes, I'll make it special!" Lisa said.

"Where will we go?" Jennie asked her.

"It's a surprise, we should not disclose it to you"

Jennie pouted, "I'm your girlfriend."

"I know, that's why it's a surprise." Lisa said as she pinched Jennie's nose.

"You should not lie to your partner. That's rule n
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter