Ultimate

Silence(JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I was harsh on her, I'm really a bad girlfriend!" Lisa sighed while she looked her reflection in the mirror.

It was the next morning and she felt really bad for leaving Jennie last night. She shouldn't have done that, yes, she was angry but she loved Jennie no matter what.

"I should go back to her..." Lisa said as she ruffled her messy hair and splashed cold water in her face.

As she was breathing in and out to stay calm and to look presentable, her phone rang making her surprised but she was more shocked to see that it was Jennie.

She swiped the green button and kept the phone on her ear but she didn't talk.

She listened Jennie's calm and soft voice calling for her, trying to reach her.

"Come to me..."
Lisa heard her plead and it broke her heart instantly. She didn't realize the water falling from her eyes as she heard her girlfriend's voice. She missed her.

"I'm coming..." Lisa said as she hung up the phone and quickly made her way out from her house.

-

Jennie had opened her eyes and was greeted by the white ceiling of her room. She groaned as she turned around and saw her parents, Jin, maids and more importantly Nayeon.

"Jennie!! Baby, are you fine?" Jennie's mom rushed and hugged her daughter helplessly crying.

Her dad came and hugged her too, "We were so worried to see you like that...Jen, you should stay at the hospital."

Nayeon interrupted them and said, "She can stay here, Mr. Kim. She hates hospital and it's better if she stays here with you guys and don't worry about anything, I will be here and also my team will assist hher from now on. She'll be taken care of."

Jennie looked Nayeon and smiled slowly, "Thank you..."

"I called your friends." Seokjin stated to Jennie.

Jennie looked him and asked, "What? Why?"

"They need the truth, Jennie. You cannot continue like this. You should tell them and for Lisa, I hope you call her yourself." Nayeon said to her with a tone that was soft and calm.

Jennie sighed, "This is it then...I know my time is less. I have to tell them...I have to tell her."

Nayeon nodded her head and went towards Jennie as she kissed the latter's hand and squeezed it,

"Enjoy your remaining days with the truth out. Enjoy it to the fullest."

This is it huh?

-

Wendy had been crying continuously as she sat on Jennie's study table, not looking Jennie, who was lying in the bed talking with her other friends.

They had arrived an hour ago and Jennie told them about her condition and how she had been fighting it but it was clear that she would die. Due to her chemotherapy and healthy life style it was okay but now, the time was approaching.

Wendy cried instantly while clutching he hands whereas Irene just looked her dumbfounded. Seulgi tried hard to stop her tears but she also cried slowly. Jisoo, who always said that she had no empathy was broken because her best friend was dying.

"Wendy, please stay beside me."Jennie softly called while she patted the spot beside her.

Wendy looked up and sniffed as she nodded with tears b through her eyes. She stood up and walked towards them. She sat beside her and hugged her.

"Irene, please don't feel jealous..."Jennie tried to joke. The madness was gone already and she was overwhelmed to see her friends. She wanted to see Lisa too.

Irene tried to laugh but failed as tears started to fall down from her eyes too.

"She's all yours," Irene shuttered while composing herself.

"Yah! Jinja, why are you guys crying? You look pathetic guys...I'll go and bring water for you guys" Jisoo said while avoiding their gaze or she could cry too.

"I'll help you..."Seulgi said as she stood up because she couldn't take it anymore. She didn't want to see Jennie like that and Wendy overmost, crying while hugging Jennie like she was everything. She didn't want to be the next Wendy.

"Okay, let's go"
Jisoo agreed because she could see Seulgi feeling really awkward and could break any moment too. Both of them walked out from the room and they were silent all the way to the kitchen.

They saw Jennie's family on the living room talking with each other and even Nayeon and her cousin. It seemed like a serious and not so good conversation because Jennie's mom was crying while listening to Nayeon talking.

Jisoo told Seulgi that she has to use the restroom so she went to the farthest one. They had many restroom in this grand mansion so she intentionally choosed the farther one from the living room and the kitchen, where Seulgi was.

Jisoo locked herself and she loooked her face in the mirror. She tried to smile but she failed so she tried again but only tears started to fall from her eyes. She remembered when Jennie had comforted her when she was low and sad.

"What happened?" Jennie had asked because she noticed her friend who was overly silent, which was a surprise because she was always loud.

Jisoo shook her head and said with a bright smile, "It's nothing."

Jisoo whined because of the sudden flick on her forehead and she stared Jennie, "What?"

"We promised not to lie and you broke it!" Jennie said with a glare.

Jisoo giggled, "I'm sorry."

Jennie just sighed as she held Jisoo's hand and tighten it assuring ger that she is here.

"I'm here, I always will be here. I know something is bothering you, I can see it in your eyes, please don't face it alone. I am here with you."

Jennie's word soothed her heart and mind as a sob escaped Jisoo's mouth,

"My dad...he was diagnosed with liver cancer and the doctor said that it is impossible to save him...Jennie-yah, i don't want him to die. I feel like a mess."

Jennie smiled at her as she pulled her for a warm embrace and she patted her back softly,
"Everyone has to die one day, Jisoo. Let's face the reality. I cannot give you hope and say that he will be fine but let's be strong together. Let's be strong for him, for me and especially for you."

After a week, it happened, Jisoo's dad was gone and it was like every thing changed. Jisoo felt like she was paralyzed and couldn't take the fact that her dad was gone. She stopped her interaction for lik
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter