So much more than this

Silence(JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the last day of school for Jennie. She had to submit the file to the administration today. She sighed but she ignored it and looked out through the window once more.

Her drive to the school was silent. Jennie was always the silent type of person, who was hard to talk to and get close too. Only few were lucky to talk with her.

Today, the thing she wanted to do was to give Lisa a hug and thank her. Lisa was so sweet and humble with her words that Jennie always wanted to listen to her.

“Ma’am, we’re here.”

She was cut off from her daydreaming due to the driver’s announce. She simply smiled and nodded.

She walked out from the car and walked slowly towards the school. As she was in her world, she heard a loud laugh coming from the other side of the road.

She followed the voice and saw Lisa and Chaeyoung riding their bikes towards the school. They were laughing and chuckling while paddling quickly.

Seeing that, Jennie wanted to try it too. She wanted to ride the bicycle too. She just sighed and looked away. It was just too much asking, too much.

But Jennie was also mad, because she saw Lisa with someone else. She knew that Chaeyoung was her best friend but still, her feelings were changing. It was drastically changing.

She walked inside with a heavy heart and she was already sweating.

“Are you alright, Jendukie?”

Jisoo asked as she saw her breathing heavily and sweating.

“Huh?” Jennie asked because she hadn’t listened the first time.

Jisoo took out her tissue and passed it to her, “You’re already sweating, Jennie. Are you okay?”

Jennie wanted to cry seeing Jisoo like that, her best friend since the start. The light in the dark was Jisoo for her. She wanted to tell Jisoo all about it but she was not ready, she was afraid. She didn’t want Jisoo to suffer knowing her condition. She didn’t want to tell her that she’ll leave school today.

The best choice was to tell Jisoo, but she just couldn’t.

She didn’t want to see her flower cry and grow thorns because of her condition.

“Jennie? Are you okay for real?”

Jennie’s tears fell down and she blinked nervously. She was having her meltdown as she looked Jisoo with teary eyes.

“Jennie??? Why are you crying?? Yah...” Jisoo shuttered as she wiped Jennie’s tears and looked worried.

Jennie sobbed, “I’m not okay...not at all, Jisoo.”

Jisoo wrapped her arms around her and hugged her while patting her back softly,

“Shhh...Everything will be okay, Jennie.”

Jennie just sobbed as she tightened her embrace and swiftly cried in Jisoo’s shoulder.

“I promise, I’m always here with you.” Jisoo promised and her hair.

“You’ll be okay...” Jisoo whispered to her.

White lies that Jennie had listened through all these years,

“Save me...” Jennie mumbled back.

The only reply she could always give to the white lies.

Jisoo kissed Jennie’s head,

“Be a good baby now. If you have anything to share, I’m always here to listen. I’m always here, my Jendukie.”

Jennie nodded her head, “Thank you...Thank you.”

Jisoo was confused to why Jennie suddenly started to cry but all she knew was that she should be by her side.

“I’m sorry that I’m acting this way but...I just miss you.” Jennie declared.

Jisoo chuckled, “Aw...I love you too Jennie..,”

“You don’t have to cry because of it.”

Jennie smiled faintly and hugged her even more. Why is she feeling like this?

“Let’s go to class.” Jisoo said while she caressed her hands.

Jennie nodded and held Jisoo’s arm as they went to their classroom.

 

“Why was Jennie unnie crying?” Lisa asked with a frown. She had just witnessed Jennie breaking down in the hallway.

“Maybe something happened.” Chaeyoung said as she was there with Lisa.

“She shouldn’t be crying...” Lisa mumbled as she felt sad.

It was the first time she saw Jennie like that.

“Let’s just go before Joy lectures us for being late...” Chaeyoung said as she pulled Lisa.

-

 

Oh, how Lisa wished to see Jennie now.

But, sadly, they had the dance practice in the lunch break.

They had an upcoming dance competition so they decided to practice in the lunch break.

How badly Lisa wanted to see Jennie.

But she had given Yeri the job to hand over the apple and a juice to Jennie.

In the cafeteria, Jennie was sitting as usual with her friends except for Seulgi because she was also in the dance club.

This time Jennie was having a proper meal, even if she didn’t want to, Miss Joohyun aka Irene forced her to.

“Eat well, Jennie-yah.” Wendy said as she passed the water to Jennie.

They were too much caring and Jennie wanted to cry again.

But, she was waiting for Lisa...as usual. She wanted to see Lisa but she knew they had practice. So, that meant no juice and apple for a day...her last day.

“Hello, unniedeul.”

Their attention went to the short girl with short hair, Yeri.

“Ah, Yerim-ah, what are you doing here?” Irene said to her.

Yeri smiled as she handed the juice and an apple of course to Jennie.

“Lisa told me to hand it to you...she was sad that she couldn’t give it to you.”

The fruitful smile evolved in Jennie as she took the juice and the fruit.

“Thank you~”

The aegyo came out from Jennie Kim...the one who hated aegyo the most. Jisoo was culturally shocked as Wendy and Irene looked amused because it was rare for Jennie to act like that.

“She missed you so bad! She was complaining about the dance club because she couldn’t talk to you! My poor Lisa.” Joy muttered as she stood beside Yeri.

“She was about to cry!” The other devil, Yeri also said.

Chaeyoung came as she hit them and glared them,

“Shut up you two. And unnies please don’t mind them!”

Irene chuckled as she looked Yeri and Joy arguing with Chaeyoung.

“We’re trying to help her,” Joy hissed.

“Lisa is such a loser!” Yeri hissed.

Chaeyoung gave up as she dragged both of them by their ears.

“That was so much fun,” Wendy laughed.

Jennie was just flustered as she felt her heart go beating like how it always did when she saw Lisa.

“Jennie, you should see your face, it’s so red~~~~~” Wendy as she pinched her cheeks.

Jennie rubbed her cheeks and glared her, “I-It’s nothing!!”

Wendy acted shocked, “Huh? Jennie K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter