With you

Silence(JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How’s Lisa?” Alice asked her younger sister while sipping her glass of juice.

Chaeyoung smiled, “She’s fine...actually great because she is dating.”

Alice almost spit her juice but she restrained herself and looked Chaeyoung seriously as she said, “Are you joking?”

Chaeyoung gave her a faint smile and said, “No, I’m not. She found her love.”

“What about you then?”

That questioned made Chaeyoung smile as she looked her sister peacefully and said calmly, “Me? I’m really happy that the idiot found her.”

Chaeyoung didn’t felt like telling her sister about Jennie’s condition because it wasn’t her secret.

Alice sighed, “I still remember the day when you called me and asked if what you felt for Lisa was a sin because she was a girl.”

“She was a girl I loved...” Chaeyoung uttered.

“But...despite loving her why would you let her be of someone else?”

Chaeyoung chuckled, “You always ask some strange question, unnie. Sometimes, I feel like I am the older sister between us.”

Alice glared her and scoffed, “Just answer the question, Chae. I know you cried alone when you found out that Lisa was dating.”

“Don’t take me low like that, unnie. I didn’t cry and I won’t because Lisa is my best friend first and foremost. I am happy that she is dating and I always pray for her to be with her lover.” Chaeyoung smiled as she ate her cupcake.

“Wow, you’ve grown up so much. I’m proud of you.” Alice moved over and patted her head like a proud mother.

Chaeyoung laughed, “You look funny, unnie”

Yes, she loved Lisa but it was all in the past.

-

 

Jennie kept her pen down and folded the letter and hid it inside the drawer. It’s all for the best.

“Jennie!!!!!”

A loud yell made her slightly jump. She didn’t expect that at all. She went downstairs quickly and noticed her friends and Lisa along with her own friends were standing there.

“Ah, you guys came early.” Jennie said as she gestured them to be comfortable.

Jennie had invited both her and Lisa’s friends for sleepover night because she felt the need to it.

“Wendy and Seulgi kept on blabbing about being early.” Irene scoffed as she glared the two because they dragged Irene and Jisoo earlier.

“Wasn’t Wendy always the late one?” Jennie laughed.

Wendy shook her head, “That’s in the past, and I have changed.”

Jennie greeted Lisa’s friends and they all sat at the living room.

“Are you ignoring me?” Lisa asked because Jennie hadn’t looked her and was mingling with the others without even greeting her.

Jennie giggled, “Maybe...”

Lisa was about to hold her hand but Jisoo stopped her action, “Not now, Jennie will sit beside me.”

Lisa frowned as Jennie didn’t oblige and stood up and sat beside Jisoo.

Joy snorted, “Suits her ugly face.”

Lisa smacked Joy and soon, they were fighting with each other.

Chaeyoung sighed and looked the others, “I’m sorry, please gently ignore them.’

Irene ignored them and said to the other, “Who wants cupcakes?”

Wendy raised her eyebrows, “I made those for your information.”

Yeri raised her hands and said, “I want one!!! I also made kimbap”

“Aw, did you?” Seulgi said as she approached Yeri, who was taking out the lunch box from her bag.

Joy and Lisa looked each other and looked back at Seulgi while giggling. They knew how dangerous Yeri’s kimbap were.

Seulgi her lips as she took the lunchbox from Yeri and muttered, “Thank you~”

Irene, on the other hand passed the cupcakes to the others.

“I’ll eat kimbap with Seulgi,” Jisoo said as she declined the cupcake given by Irene.

“Okay then,” Irene said as she passed the cupcake to Jennie, who also declined.

“I also want to eat kimbap.”

Lisa looked Jennie and shook her head, “Jen, don’t eat the kimbap.”

Jennie looked amused but she answered, “Wae? I’m craving it.”

Lisa wanted to save her precious Jen from Yeri’s kimbap, so she said, “I have to talk to you, can you please come with me?”

Jennie pouted as she looked Seulgi and Jisoo, who were idolizing the kimbap because it looked so good.

‘Don’t get fooled by the visual’ Lisa mumbled as stood up and took Jennie’s hand.

Jennie groaned as she followed Lisa to the kitchen and asked, “What is it? I wanted to eat the kimbap!!”

Lisa chuckled, “I just saved you, nini.”

Jennie looked confused so Lisa continued, “That kimbap is disgusting than any food, Nini. Yeri at cooking, once Joy got indigestion by eating her visually beautiful kimbap.”

“Just don’t eat it, okay?”

Jennie nodded her head in response as she walked out with Lisa and she immediately saw Seulgi’s frowning face,

“Yah! What is this?”

Jisoo, who also took a bite of the kimb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter