I want

Silence(JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lisa never thought she could run this quick. She legit ran from the middle of the class leaving everyone quite shocked.  She ran out of the school and saw Jisoo, Irene, Seulgi and Wendy walking quickly to the parking lot.  “They got the message too…” Lisa mumbled as she ran quickly to the parking lot following the others.  “Jisoo unnie?” Lisa called.  All of them turned around and glanced Lisa. Their eyes were different, it was sad and teary…  “Lisa…” Irene came closer and hugged the latter.  Lisa forced a chuckle, “Why are you already crying? We haven't even met Jennie yet.”  Wendy was biting her upper lips and Seulgi was just trying not to cry while Jisoo looked like a mess already.  “She’s….”  Lisa cut off Jisoo, “We'll be late. Let's go.”  Lisa walked to her own car and drove away quickly. Jisoo sighed and gestured the others to come to the car too and soon they were in the road too.  Lisa breathed heavily while waiting for the lights to turn green. She tried to calm her mind and heart.  “Don't cry, idiot. It's not the time to cry.” Lisa said to herself while wiping her incoming tears quickly.  The lights turned green and she sped up the car in the direction of the Hospital were Jennie was admitted. ~~  “How are you feeling?” Nayeon asked.
Jennie chuckled while keeping  her eyes focused in the book she was holding, “Dumb question, unnie…you already know how I am feeling.”
Nayeon gave her a light smile, “I wanted to hear it from you.”
“Well…I feel like I will die any moment…” Jennie mumbled trying to hold her tears. 
Nayeon patted her shoulders, “You still got time.”
Jennie just sniffed and nodded trying to focus on the book. But her attention was caught by a cheerful voice, 
“My niniiiii” 
Jennie chuckled while hearing it and looked up to see her Lisa in the door with a huge smile. 
“My Liceeeee” 
Jennie said unintentionally releasing her aegyo. Oh, how Lisa Manoban brought this side of her. 
Nayeon smiled and turned towards Lisa, “I see that you got my message of Jennie being admitted here.” 
Lisa bowed down and nodded, “Thanks for the information.” 
“Well, we're here too.” 
Jisoo said while coming inside the room with Irene, Seulgi and a crying Wendy.  Jennie smiled at them, she genuinely felt happy despite the big pain in her heart.
“Wendy, stop crying for god sake.” Jennie chuckled as she watched Wendy sobbing.
“You just look so beautiful…”Wendy sobbed more. Seulgi had to calm her down.
“Admit it, Jennie is always beautiful.” Lisa said while walking towards Jennie and giving her a peck on the lips.
Jisoo covered her eyes, “My innocent eyes.”
“Shut your stupid act, dramatic queen” Irene nudged Jisoo. 
“What?I'm not acting. I'm innocent than you.” Jisoo rolls her eyes. 
Jennie watched her friends and questioned, “By the way, shouldn't you guys be in the school right now?” 
Lisa chuckled, “Schools are for amateurs.” 
“And you are one of them, idiot.” Jennie muttered pinching Lisa’s hand.
Jisoo laughed, “Well, Nayeon unnie just had to send us the message during our class…we skipped it and came to see you…we thought…”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter