I want you

Silence(JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon opened the door of Jennie’s room and startled the latter who was taking her pills.

“What brings you here, unnie?” Jennie asked her while slurping her water.

Nayeon closed the door behind and walked towards the chair. She kept her purse down and looked the latter,

“Your dad called me because you said that you won’t leave the school.”

Jennie sighed, “It’s not a big deal. He made you come this late at night.”

Nayeon sat at the edge of the bed and smiled, “I can come anytime if it’s you...I don’t mind.”

Jennie chuckled, “Sweet talk,unnie, real smooth.”

Nayeon smirked, “That’s my work. Anyway, why are you not leaving school? You know the consequences right? No one in the school knows about your condition and if you faint or something bad happens, no one will know what to do. I suggest you to stay home.”

Jennie put the glass down and made her way to the bed. She sat in the bed and looked her noona, who always treated her sweetly and clinically,

“I...I don’t want to leave...There’s someone, and her....I don’t know what it is, but there’s something within her that makes me want to stay...” Jennie said as she kept her hand in her chest, feeling her heart beat.

This time, Nayeon looked surprised and interested because Jennie had never told anything like this to her, maybe Jennie was feeling something called ‘love’. Nayeon had wanted that for a long time, for Jennie to enjoy love but that latter just seemed so distant to whoever asked her out.

“That’s the first time you talked about someone you feel interested in...So, who’s the person to make you feel like that?”

Jennie slightly pouted while thinking if she should say her or not.

“Her name is Lisa...”

Jennie had said it and Nayeon smiled at her.

“Okay, you can go to school Jennie, but I suggest you tell your best friends about your condition. If something happens to you, they would know what to do. It’s for the best and for Lisa; you’re feeling something you say. I suggest you that if you want to be something to her, you should be honest otherwise at last, she’ll be torn.”

Nayeon informed her and Jennie shook her head as she replied,

“I will never cross the boundaries of friendship and be something more than that...not even to Lisa or anyone. That’s the rule I always made and you should know better than anyone why.”

Nayeon’s smile faded because it was true. When Jennie had first found about her condition and how much time she had left, she was more distant and more closed because she had the fear that everyone will pity her and at last, when she’s gone, that will only make a big imprint on everyone’s heart, even her best friends. She hated seeing them hurt more than anyone and now, Lisa had crept in her life too.

“Then I hope to see you crossing the boundaries of the rule you made....I want to see you be the rebel and take the lead.” Nayeon said as she stood up and took her leave.

She prayed for Jennie to feel love.

-

 

The next morning, Lisa and her squad were in Joy’s house becoming ready to go school. They all had bikes and they always paddled to school. The ‘fun’ they called.

“How was our day yesterday with the one and only JENNIE KIM?” Joy said as she ate her pancakes.

Yeri, who was munching her breakfast nodded her head and said with full,

“How did it go?”

Chaeyoung, who was disgusted with Yeri’s eating habit, hit her in the head and scolded,

“Don’t talk with your mouth full.”

Yeri smiled and apologized and drank her water quickly.

“I dropped her home...she said that she had fun and I even asked her if I could drop her home from now on.” Lisa grinned like a fool.

“You look stupid.” Yeri said as a drop of water spilled from .

Chaeyoung didn’t know what to do with this kid; so she grabbed a tissue and wiped it for Yeri, her devil maknae.

“Don’t tell me in your blue-ish bicycle...” Joy narrated the ‘blue-ish’ with her hands.

Lisa nodded her head, “Yes, I did but I asked her if she wants me to drop her by a car but she said ‘bicycle’ is fine.”

Joy snickered, “She’s lying...Have you seen your bicycle? It’s stupid.”

Lisa glared at her and said, “It’s better than yours anyway, ugly.”

Joy opened agape and acted too shocked, as expected from the drama queen,

“I can accept everything but ugly? I’m the prettiest!”

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and mumbled, “Here they go again...”

Yeri, who was too engrossed with her breakfast, was just watching the two bickering.

Lisa scoffed at Joy, “I guess you haven’t seen Jennie unnie’s face that closely...she’s the prettiest.”

Yeri choked a she started to cough abruptly.

“You guys make me sick!” Chaeyoung said as she passed her water to Yeri while patting her back.

“For today, my mission is to ask her number.” Lisa stated with a loud voice.

Joy laughed loudly and teased, “You don’t even have her number yet? Even I have it and I guess these other two also have it.”

She pointed to the other two and they both nodded her head.

“How did you guys get her number?” Lisa asked them because her friends were not that close with Jennie.

“We got it from Irene unnie...when you guys weren’t here; she invited us to hang out so she gave us her and her friend’s number.” Yeri said.

“You guys never told me that you hung out together!” Lisa said to them.

“You were at Thailand and we thought it was not that important than your competition.” Chaeyoung said to the latter, who was acting shocked, totally influenced by Park Sooyoung aka Joy.

“I’ll give you her number; you don’t have to even ask her.” Joy said as she opened her phone.

Lisa shook her head, “No, I don’t need it from you. I’ll ask her own self and get her number.”

“Suit yourself then...” Joy mumbled and kept her phone in her jeans pocket.

“Let’s go, guys. It’s already time.”

Yeri and Chaeyoung stood up from their place whereas Lisa and Joy whined because they hadn’t finished their breakfast.

“It’s your fault for talking and bickering...we’re moving first.” Yeri said as she followed Chaeyoung, who was already out of the house.

“Wait! We’re coming!!” The both of them shouted and rushed outside leaving their dearly breakfast.

-

“Jennie, did something happen?” Jisoo asked Jennie as she was humming her favourite song.

“Aniya~ wae?” Jennie said as she smiled.

Jisoo smiled too seeing her friend happy and all,

“You seem happy and you’re humming your favourite song.”

Jennie giggled because Jisoo was right, she was always right.

“Hey guys, let’s go...” Irene said as she came upto them with Wendy.

All of them started to walk to the cafeteria, Jisoo was walking with Irene and Jennie was with Wendy at the back. They both were whispering and talking about something while giggling.

Jisoo and Irene smiled seeing them both excited and happy, mostly Jennie.

“She seems to be in a good mood.” Irene said to Jisoo.

“I thought so too...She was talking cutely earlier.” Jisoo emphasized how Jennie talked.

Irene chuckled, “Something must’ve happened yesterday with her junior, Lisa.”

Jisoo laughed, “I hope they didn’t do something exclusive.”

Irene hit her arms, “Yah! Jennie isn’t like that!”

Jisoo laughed again and dodged Irene’s hit, “I was just joking!!!”

After getting their food, they sat at their usual tab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter