Date

Silence(JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No matter what, your strings of lights are always bright to me, unnie.”

Why was Lisa so good at words?

Jennie wondered as she felt more loved.

Why was she so honest and always took everything positively?

Why was she so optimistic?

Right in the moment, Jennie was lost,

Lost on the vibrant and colourful love of the so called person named,

Lisa Manoban.

 

“But if you are uncomfortable being with me, I can understand it, unnie. If you want to stop being with me or talk with me, you can, I won’t stop you, unnie.”

Jennie looked her and asked, “What do you mean?”

Lisa breathed, “It’s okay if you want to break our friendship or you don’t want to talk with me because I’m...I’m...”

Jennie held up her hand and told Lisa to stop talking.

Lisa waited for her reply but she was welcomed with a warm embrace directly given by Jennie herself.

“Stop saying it...”

Lisa also hugged her back and buried her face on her neck.

“I’m sorry I said those words...I’m sorry for hurting you. But please, please don’t leave me. We’ll be friends...don’t break it.”

Lisa chuckled at her and nodded her head with happiness.

“I won’t, Jennie. I won’t leave you.”

Jennie pulled away from the embrace and forwarded her pinky finger towards Lisa

“Promise me, we will be friends.”

Lisa smiled, “I can’t promise you, Jennie because I’m not good at keeping promises, especially this one.”

It was an indirect confession and Jennie didn’t say anything yet she felt flabbergasted.

“But I can promise you that we will be together.”

Then, with a sweet and charming smile, Lisa linked her pinky finger with Jennie’s.

How can you not fall in love with her?

-

 

Jennie wanted to be friends with Lisa, just friends but she wanted something else.

She realized what this feeling was with Lisa.

She wanted to be with her.

So, just being friends was hard for her to cope because she wanted to be something else.

“Can I date in this condition?”

Jennie had asked randomly while having coffee with Nayeon.

Nayeon smirked, “Did Lisa confess?”

Jennie blushed and looked somewhere else, “No...but she likes me.”

“I’ve been telling you that from the start, thank god, you know now.” Nayeon said as she sipped her drink.

“And the answer to your question is that you can date her if you want to. Don’t be afraid, Jennie. You need that happiness and I know that only Lisa can provide you.”

Jennie nodded her head in response, “Then, being friends can also work...We’ll be with each other as friends. It’s too risky being in a relationship.”

“You and your assumptions. When you start to date each other, I’m so gonna tease you.” Nayeon said as she rolled her eyes.

Jennie just laughed at it.

As friends.

For now.

-

 

After that, Jennie continuously dreamt about dying.

Every night she could wake up feeling heavy and the bad dreams haunted her but something was off.

She could always see Lisa by her side.

Even if it was a dream about dying or something happy, Lisa could be by her side.

“When will these dream stop?” She breathed as she drank her coffee in the morning.

It was frustrating already that she was dying but those dreams made it even worse for her.

The buzzing of her phone startled her but she picked it up and saw a message from Irene asking if she was coming today. She replied quickly telling her she’ll be there. Of course, she had to be there for Seulgi and Lisa and the other dance members. It was their competition day, how could she miss it?

She saw how they practiced and how Lisa could tell her about the dance movements and also show her few moves. She didn’t want to miss seeing it and mostly, she missed Lisa because she had been busy with the dance practices.

She informed her parents about it and they told her to be careful and not get hurt.

“Don’t worry about me,” Jennie simply smiled as she hugged them.

-

 

“I heard the other schools are amazing.” Momo said as she came to her members.

Kai scoffed, “We’re amazing too.”

“Guys, let’s do our best and also with a great teamwork. Trust is the most between members.” Seulgi said to them.

They all nodded as well, “Let’s do this.”

“If we win tonight, my treat!” Lisa shouted.

“Wow, maknae is the best.” All of them muttered while hugging Lisa childishly.

They were doing their last practice and they had to go to the competition venue too after practicing.

“What if we don’t win?”

Jimin asked and all of them hit him because he made a sin.

“You shouldn’t talk about losing before our competition!”

“Fabo!”

“If we lose, it’s your treat, Jimin.”

All of them said and Jimin pouted.

-

 

The show was about to start and all of the dancers were backstage being prepared. Lisa’s team were in their waiting room getting their makeup done. To cheer her up, her friends came along with juice.

“Lisa!!” Chaeyoung was the first one to shout with a huge grin.

Lisa looked through the mirror and saw her and she smiled widely, “My Chaeyoungie”

They hugged each other like they have never seen each other.

“Yah, you look so pretty.” Chaeyoung complimented and Joy just snorted.

“You just realized?” Lisa joked while winking her.

“Disgusting, the prettiest person is sitting here!” Joy said to them.

Yeri glared her, “I wanna puke in your ugly face.”

“Just admit it that I’m seeing pretty today.” Lisa said.

“Yeah, with that layer of makeup, anyone will look pretty.” Yeri shrugged.

Chaeyoung laughed, “You guys fight every time.”

“You’re the only discipline one here.” Yeri said while linking her arms with Chaeyoung.

“Maybe, we should also go church every Sunday?” Lisa teased.

“We’ll become like her.” Yeri said with her sparkling eyes.

“Guys, if you want to be like me...it should come with your heart. You should believe in Jesus and his sacrifices otherwise you will n---”

“Aish!!! Stop with your philosophy...Don’t mention church in front of her.” Lisa said.

Joy nodded quickly because she was already a victim of her. One time, she joked about Jesus and going to church and she got two hours scolding and lecture from Park Chaeyoung. She never dared to again.

At the other corner, Seulgi was greet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter