Lost

Silence(JENLISA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I knew from the start that Jennie unnie is straight but the fact that she’s a homophobic makes me even mad. I just lost respect for her.” Yeri said more likely spitted it to Lisa, who was still in daze.

“Some people are conservative, Yerim-ah. It’s just how the society raised us.” Chaeyoung told the girl who was spitting fire.

Joy scoffed, “She shouldn’t have said it in front of Lisa.”

“She didn’t know Lisa is homoual.” Chaeyoung stated to them.

“Whose side are you in?” Joy asked to her harshly.

Lisa had to stop them if they start to fight in this issue. It was no one’s fault.

“It’s not her fault,” Lisa said and Yeri sighed as she couldn’t believe her ears.

“There you go again, supporting your unnie, who is a homophobic and she indirectly stated that she hates you,”

“She didn’t know...about me. She didn’t mean it.” Lisa said while remembering Jennie and her cuteness.

“How blind can you be, Lice? You got the answer, right? So, give up on her, find someone else.”

Yerim said like a mature person as she looked through Lisa’s eyes.

Chaeyoung shut them up as she hugged Lisa warmly,

“Do what you think is right, Lisa. Do what your heart desires, don’t listen to others. They love you too much so they are trying to protect you, but it’s your life, we’ll support you.”

Lisa was in the verge of crying as she hugged Chaeyoung more tightly as she buried her head on her chest,

“I cannot let her go...I just can’t. I just came back and it’s my only chance.”

“Yeah, ugly, why are you crying, ? Smile otherwise I’ll beat you up.” Joy said as she wiped her own tears.

Yeri hugged Lisa too and patted her back,

“We’ll always be here with you no matter what.”

Lisa sniffed as she smiled happily and nodded her head.

“I know what I should do.”

-

 

Jennie fiddled with her fingers as she was nervous as hell. She was in the hallway and she was afraid to see Lisa or even meet her.

“Wow, Jennie Kim wearing a black hat, such a view.”

Wendy said as she hugged Jennie from the back.

Jennie smiled brightly seeing her friend even though she had been crying earlier.

“Good morning, Seungwan-ah.”

Wendy looked shocked because it was rare to hear her real name come out from Jennie’s mouth,

“Did something happen?”

Jennie looked her and shook her head continuously,

“No? Wae?”

“You never call me by my real name, Jen. It’s surprising.”

Wendy chuckled at her and Jennie forced a laugh too.

“Let’s go to the class.”

Jennie said as she started to walk but Wendy grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

“Jennie, why did you cry?”

The tone was serious and Jennie had to admit that she could never fool Wendy because she always knew when something was wrong with her. But, Wendy was the type to not bother asking and pestering to answer if the other one is not comfortable.

Jennie looked her and faked a bright smile,

“I did not cry.”

“I’ve known you for four years, Jen and I know when you cry or something is wrong. And you are really a bad liar,”

Wendy said as she looked Jennie and asked for the answer.

Jennie saw the look on Wendy’s eyes and her eyes started to tear up.

Why was she crying when she was the one to hurt Lisa?

Why did it feel like she was suffocating when she shut Lis up?

Why was everything about Lisa?

Wendy pulled Jennie’s fragile body and hugged her,

“Yah, don’t cry now. Tell me what is bothering you, I’ll listen to everything.”

Jennie sobbed as she mustered up the courage to tell her the half truth,

“I f-found out that...Lisa likes me...and...and this morning I told her that I hate homoual people.”

Wendy was shocked because Jennie wasn’t the type to hate any uality; instead she was the type to support it. She supported Sana to tell her feelings to Dahyun, which actually worked and that time, Jennie was the happiest for them.

“But...you don’t hate them, Jennie? Why did you say it?”

“I’m stupid and I had to say it...She shouldn’t like me...I’m not the one she deserves and I know myself, Wendy. I’ll hurt her at last.”

Wendy cupped Jennie’s face and wiped her tears as she said,

“How do you know that you’ll hurt her? You cannot be so sure if you don’t give it a chance.”

“Did she confess to you?”

Jennie shook her head, “I heard her talking in the phone...she said that she liked me.”

“Do you like her?”

Jennie found hard to answer but she said, “I don’t know....I don’t know...”

“Maybe, you should ask your tears then, Jennie. You are crying right now for her. That’s the answer.”

Wendy always told the truth and it hurt her.

“Wendy-ah, you don’t understand...she should not like me, out of all the people, not me...I’ll break her, completely...I cannot accept her feelings.”

With tears, Jennie told her friend.

“What are you so afraid of Jennie?”

Jennie was about to say ‘dying’ but she couldn’t utter anything.

“Jennie, I suggest you to let go of the fear within you and live a little. If you like her then say you like her and if you want to date her, say that you want to date her, its simple. For once, don’t think about the fear or the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter